1hive - Shapeshift Partnership (HNY-FOX LP) Vote 1 of 2

100% in favor of this. In fact, might be a great time for those who aren’t rich or HNY wealthy to get 1 whole HNY as this is most likely (imo) the driving reason that FOX token was launched on xDai by the people over at ShapeShift. The goal to decentralize that began with the airdrop (largest ever on Ethereum to date I believe in terms of USD value) and it continues forward to… us. At our DAO :)… HNY is amazing.

3 Likes

Doubt this would pass, but I would move my liquidity from sushiswap to honeyswap if this passed.

2 Likes

In favour of this 101%

The partnership would be beneficial to the 1Hive community. And also to Shapeshift community too! I hope it works out well.

This is actually great. The Shapeshift 400k liquidity that would be on Honeyswap is fantastic. Great Partnership.

This is superb! I had no idea a document could look this good.

Gnosis Safe address where the liquidity from this proposal lives: 0x25A6343E69CE6cd7a2c34536595341Cb6b038c5F

2 Likes

good!ps will make chinese market?

welcome to the discourse @kokol <3

Any updates on this partnership? I’d be willing to throw some of my cash in upcoming weeks at $HNY and $FOX to make LP pool depth :slight_smile: I have long been following the ShapeShift project especially since they decided to decentralize. Great move by Erik Voorhees and co. (EV is a legendary figure in Bitcoin history and partnering with any effort by him - or people like him - who pioneered mainstream consumer cryptocurrency adoption is a good move for us at 1hive!)

1hive has hosted a shapeshift trivia, and 1hive tv has covered several shapeshift updates. As for liquidity mining the closest we have for these two is HNY-ELK and FOX-ELK can both be farmed on elk finance. HNY can be farmed else where but nothing else on xdai for FOX atm. Next step is some work needed to deploy a HNY-FOX LP that pays out FOX rewards.