πŸ”₯[AIRDROP]πŸ”₯ How to claim Badger worth now 400$ or 0.7 ETH for HNY holders

I claimed then staked it because I have nothing (except gas fees) to lose and it is an interesting project.

1 Like

Right just I was in a hurry to sell it off good to see many decided to stake

@Blackbus

Right way, let enjoy 8 weeks event then we can sell :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:
Noted that 50% reward will be added to your pool so the reward increase daily .

@wikisum I didn’t understand

I read somewhere in their channel said that they have 8 weeks event for staking which starting when launched .

Also when you access to : https://vfat.tools/badger/ , you will see the note :

Please note 50% of your rewards are automatically reinvested into your LP stake.

The rewards available to claim are the remaining 50%.

1 Like

Cool thanks for the info

Please do so, I do not mind at all.

badger 0.6 eth fee is normal??? :flushed: :flushed: :flushed:

It’s a bug on there side. You will have to try again later - should be around 5$

1 Like

@Nigio cancel this and try again if you want check the gas fees and modify accordingly

Congrats on the badger though

Thank you all! I’ve done it!

1 Like

I’m not eligable, damn. But congrats to everyone who just got their tokens!!

1 Like

@Nigio congrats man 350$ is an awesome amount buys you 3/4 PS5 man all are lucky to be on 1hive and defi

@Mattijs that’s why I say it’s good to participate in governance am glad they paid value to my vote even if it was vague I will make sure I participate in all the good proposals

After I figured I missed out on this airdrop I started to participate right away with some proposals, never know what might come later

1 Like

My address is not in the list. I dug through my transaction history and I think I found at least one of the proposals I voted on

Can someone verify if this is a HNY proposal transaction?

Edit: It has to be for 1hive, the only other possible place it could have been from is PRTCLE. I just checked and I had not even joined that community until 2 days after this transaction. Did the old proposals not get included?

I would suggest to ask on their discord server.
They will clarify and correct any issues.

@MBuzzy You should have interacted with below contract address prior to Nov 20th
0x7F67F5DE7B815C5709BE70f5EEa627De43BB1B0c

@MBuzzy as per your transaction logs you had interacted only on Dec 4 so you are not eligible, Hope I have answered your queries

Thanks, I interacted on Dec 4th so I could know what a governance transaction looked like. I have gone back into my transaction history on xDAI and found a governance transaction from October 14th which is well within the snapshot date. This is the old contract address used for governance.

0xbe753d0130A4c1246fAd11d3aD11864c591571bA

There was several old proposals that used a different contracts I listed above. These proposals are no longer visible on 1HIVE. There has been a change to the UI and a bunch of old proposals did not get included.

Here is the forum post of the proposal I voted on (#98) - Honeycomb liquidity incentives

Here is the transaction that says I voted for a proposal with the id 98 which is one day after the forum post - https://blockscout.com/poa/xdai/tx/0xa63fb2c5e6a76312ed6e7c5c70417876e3d24c4a278ae83cc9bea16de8179ca0/internal-transactions

Here is proposal 98 No where to be found in 1hive - https://1hive.org/#/proposal/98

Now do you think it is possible these old proposals are not included? I have never made a governance vote on any project besides 1hive so if it wasn’t for 1hive governance what was the transaction for?

0x7F67F5DE7B815C5709BE70f5EEa627De43BB1B0c was created on (October-21-2020 04:42:10 PM Β±8 UTC)

0xbe753d0130A4c1246fAd11d3aD11864c591571bA had its last transaction (October-21-2020 03:43:45 PM Β±8 UTC) and was created on September-20-2020 which seems to line up with the earliest posts on this forum and activity on honeyswap.

So unless governance did not exist before October 21st, then there is obviously more then one contract address for governance. Can a HNY dev please look into this. Thanks.