πŸ”₯[AIRDROP Stake DAO]πŸ”₯ How to claim Stake worth now 500$+

Crazy you got 1500$ what did you participate in so you got stake @cryptoclip

Got 68 tokens for voting on a badger dao proposal, but didn’t get anything for participating on Gitcoin Grant round 8 for some reason :confused:

1 Like

According to their Twitter, they are working on to resolve this issue as many gitcoin grant donators haven’t received their airdrop.

2 Likes

Unfortunately i am one of the people who’s contribution to gitcoin round8 did not get counted, so I got nothing - but based on the first post who got 146 SDT x current price $12.62 that is $1842 USD… crazy good

4 Likes

The airdrop was worth about 2000$, Amazing…
What do you guys know about this project? I read that it s a open collab between more devs that worked at major projects or it looks like that at least…:))

1 Like

havent seen much into the project and its was worth hell. Are you holding or sold

1 Like

I am holding about 50%.
It seems like a big project that is slowly building something cool.

More will come friend, check if you have $LOTTO

1 Like

Thanks I have already claimed, I like the idea I am going to hold that one for a long time, i think it can do a 10x

1 Like

Good to hear that, me too, Lotto is a good brand name also, it could be appealing for the masses in the near future.

1 Like

zkSync Gitcoin issue has been resolved.

2 Likes

awesome many addresses were pending due to this - Those who used zkSync for Gitcoin grants pls check

2 Likes

How good was it getting an airdrop when fees were cheap lol

Lame - even though i depo’d using normal not zksync, I did not get either airdrop :frowning: sadface

Is this still available for claim ? Is there a excel sheet to check the list of address ?

1 Like

Check here if your address was eligible may be its late now and claim period is over

@wikisum

2 Likes

/edit oh i didn’t realize you were replying to wikisum :smiley:

It was never shown eligible in the first place, even though i contributed to gitcoin round8 before the snapshot, and the badger airdrop has recognized that - i am one of the 1000 people approx out of 15000 who miss out for some reason. It’s a shame but I have made peace with it

STD token is dumping hard. I was holding that. I am unlucky.

How many were you dropped? at least it’s still a few hundred dollars for nothing right… but if it was me I would have sold and bought more agve haha

1 Like

I have 65 tokens since Airdrop

1 Like