Alvin and the Dripp-ocalypse

Yes. Sorry not sorry Victor. You need to do a lot of growing up and getting honest with yourself before anyone in this space will trust you again. I have not joined those saying you did this intentionally. But your lies - like claiming you wrote Unisocks to get buy in -, incompetence, inability to take responsibility, shifting blame and immature lashing out at people that you’ve harmed is almost as bad. You need to do some serious self reflection, offer a sincere apology, and come back when you’re more responsible. Even then you’ll need to do a lot of hard work without drama or fuckups before anyone will take you seriously. Or, move on to a different space without working on yourself, exaggerate your accomplishments here, and repeat this pattern again. Your choice. I hope you do the right thing. You seem like a good kid, and perhaps there is some responsibility in the hive for trusting someone with kid in their name, created a community named Shenanigans and project project named Alvin. Despite adults in the rooms expressing concerns.

Come back YoungManWarrior, atone for your Shenanigans, work hard without major fuckups, and maybe you can work in this space again.

2 Likes

This is atrocious!! Anyways my first time here and nice read hope it gets sorted!

Not sure if you’ve read it yet, but the post mortem was written here

1 Like

Not really going to respond to this troll reply

Here is the post mortem for you to read