Easy HNY xdai -> Mainnet bridge idea

The winter solstice is upon us. Any update @igorbarinov

Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Contracts for reversed OmniBridge are developed and deployed on our testnets. Which is the major milestone :white_check_mark:

We are working on the UI at the moment. Btw, you can sneak peek it on Kovan or Sokol if you are curious https://sokol-omnibridge.web.app/

Happy Holidays!

6 Likes

@igorbarinov

Thank you so much for the update!

Congratulations for hitting the milestone! A lot of people will be interested to know when this goes live! - Can you make sure to let the community know before this launches so we can gear up our own #buzz/PR on this launch? We are also going to want to prepare our own HNY-xDAI liquidity pool on uniswap so more time would be better.

Thank you and Happy Holidays also!

2 Likes

We are ready to shoot :slight_smile: we just need the bullets ( strategy ) I want us to make some good brainstorming on what we should and make to promote 1hive through Balancer,Uniswap or Sushiswap pool.

We need to finish the honeyswap landing page and ,wiki and celeste, if we could also fork aave it would be top notch and we also need to prepare marketing and fund alocations and maybe evem nfts for ads before hand … So i think we should discuss more.

A little off topic, but wHNY will be called “whiney” and we’ll be sorry that was the name we chose.

M for mainnet, mHNY would be much better imo because mHNY is money, which is consistent with our branding.

Working on the CoinMarketCap sheet this week.
If we do this, have more than one version of Honey, there will pages of extra sheets to fill out for each cex and it will be difficult to do.
It’s already overwhelming because cex applications, at least this one, are using private sale and ICO parameters and doesn’t really have descriptions that fit us in any of the dropdowns on the sheet.

1 Like

sure, the release of reversed OmniBridge will not be a surprise.

The new OmniBridge UI containing the functionality to send the ERC20 tokens from the xDai chain to the Ethereum Mainnet is almost on the final. We are expecting the reverse OmniBridge to be available in a few weeks.

Also, will need to make a security audit for changes in OmniBridge. Do you know any security auditors who have open slots at the moment? It’s quite hard to find.

2 Likes

GREAT! Nice mask pic Igor!

I know Maker is having similar issues. They paid 40K to get the PSM audited. Any clue what budget is allocated and timeframe for an audit? Anyone I might know is jammed up and or claimed (i.e. groups with ongoing efforts are basically pre-buying auditor time/capacity as this is becoming a serious issue in the space)

1/ Reversed OmniBridge UI is finished by RaidGuild and accepted by us

2/ Contracts for OmniBridge AMB extension with Reversed OmniBridge hit the 1.0-rc checkpoint and ready to be audited https://github.com/poanetwork/omnibridge/releases/tag/1.0.0-rc0

We have enough budget. But we don’t have any available auditors yet.
Dear 1hive community if you know any auditors please ask them to contact us. :pray:

After the audit the UI will be deployed and contracts will be upgraded to support reversed OmniBridge
This will allow exit for HNY and other xDai based tokens to Mainnet via the same bridge.

5 Likes