Honeycomb liquidity incentives for two xBRICK pools

I get your point on them being testnet tokens, however if you don’t want to incentivise anything unreleased, Bricks shouldn’t be on Honeyswap at all lol. I say let the people spend their funds how they see fit

1 Like

Yes I can see your point on it being on the low side for rewards. It would be nice to start with something reasonable, if only to get the pool going quickly with at least some incentive. So maybe 10 or 15 honey to kick things off?

1 Like

Tbh, I believe 10-15 HNY is way too low considering all factors, it has to remain an incentive after all.

But I have given it some thought and am open to halving the rewards, if the community stands behind that. With the monthly proposals, we can make adjustments in either direction as we iterate.

1 Like

@Blazar Perhaps it is good to have two proposals for this, and to let the community decide with their HNY. You could copy mine and make adjustments as you see fit.

I don’t agree with your position, but 1hive is bigger than me or any other member, so I encourage you to do so if you like :muscle:

If not, we can keep a discussion going in here.

1 Like

Made a 50% downward adjustment after learning some things today. Thanks @befitsandpiper :wink:

2 Likes

xBRICK now listed on CoinGecko :brick:

1 Like