How much HNY do the devs have in total? It's at least 30%

This is awesome to see and itā€™s this sort of attitude and ability to consider other peopleā€™s viewpoints that makes the honeyswap community so awesome. Dont stop your ideas because your input is definitely valued:)

Disruption often is great. I made a lot of posts when I was new here (seems eons ago, but only a week or 5). It is very important to point out:

• things that might be illogical or hard to understand to newbees, but obvious to long-time bees
  • Things that could be improved and ways to improve them

Often certain actions and ways of doing things have evolved over time. This can be a result of new insights, but could just as well be a result of a lack of new insights.

Thatā€™s why it is always important to have some fresh eyes and minds come in. From there your contributions normally shift to a deeper and just as important level.

1 Like

Thank you @lkngtn for such informative Brief History of 1Hive, I enjoyed reading and feel like i know much more now about 1hive.

I really agree that this community has unique values and huge potential, the early members are those who started this and developed the community codex and rules, we are the 2nd wave here that are working on even bigger adopton of 1hive, Honey and Honeyswap.

There will be people that will not understand or like this community so they will leave, but those who will stay will fight and work for even better and stronger community. I really love how much energy and creativity we hold and show on 1hive, and so many things were done in 1 month. If we stay strong we can for sure make honeyswap ,xdai and 1hive mass adopted one day,things are already going in that direction.and this will help us grow even more in future.

3 Likes

I just read that @lkngtn and some other Fauna members were talking in discord about capping the inflation to 10% because the price is dropping, but after this whole conversation we had here inflation is crucial.
We shouldnā€™t just cap it at 10% for now to stop the coin from dropping in price, if itā€™s dropping then its just because bitcoin is pumping or because HNY is trying to find itā€™s real price after the hype.
With the tokenomics of HNY (creaters possibly owning 80% of the supply) and all the whales that were the original creaters inflation is a must to redistribute the coins to the community and make a higher supply, we canā€™t artificially hold the price up so the whales can steadily liquidate their coins everytime price goes to 1200$.

Just keep the inflation and let HNY find its true price.

1 Like

Just some fun info, I pulled a handful of addresses from token holder addresses on blockscout.

8 Likes

Cool to see this charted. Are the three funding addresses for the current farms accounted for or are they included as regular hny holders?

Common and HNY pair pools are there (yellow), itā€™s closer to $1.45M but it works.

1 Like

This is the updated version which includes the farmed HNY.

These are the details if your interested:
Total supply: 25377

Common pool: 6999
Biggest holder: 2361
Farmed HNY: 3193
ā‰„ 1000 HNY: 1981
ā‰„ 500 HNY: 2120
ā‰„ 100 HNY: 4473
ā‰„ 25 HNY: 1492
< 25 HNY: 2758

3 Likes

What does OP mean? It is all my question!
Im a bit novice excuse meā€¦

Should mean ā€œoriginal postā€.