Introduce Yourself to 1Hive Thread

Hello everyone, I own several pawnshops as a living but would rather be doing crypto all day. I found this project while researching xdai and realized it will probably be the future once people realize how fast/cheap it is. I will be providing as much liquidity as I possibly can to the project and am also willing to help in any way I can. I have employees who I can use for tasks at any time, however they are not very computer savy. If I can help with the project, please let me know. Thanks

Hi ladies and gents. Lovely to meet you all and read of your lives. Welcome to 1Hive! It’s nice here :slight_smile:

hi everyone i come from china.my name is liuchaojin.

1 Like

welcome ^^. Do you want to help the Chinese community ?

can you use discord ?

-I was introduced to 1Hive after trying to figure out how to exchange my reddit erc-20 tokens.
-I’m in the USA
-I only recently got into crypto because I had a lot of free time on my hands, and figured that it was the perfect time to get involved. I’m looking forward to learning more, and getting involved with the community!

1 Like

Hi. My name is Matthew. My brother told me about honey and got me started into crypto, I am into gaming and sports mainly football, Leeds United, rugby, cricket, music. I am from UK.

I am new to Discord but working it out. I would love to play some games if anybody wants to connect. Thanks for having me.

1 Like

i can help chinese men,i can use discord。what can i do for you。

1 Like

https://discord.gg/ZJD9EQUh join here <
^^

GET IT ths。my discord name is lcj19883290

hi ,everyone ,i am a girl ,i come from CHINA.welcome to CHINA. i like this project ,amazy. and great job .

1 Like

Hello all. I’m Jose.

I found 1hive through UBI token then BrightID.

I’m from Florida but consider myself a servant of the planet.

I’m a music producer/DJ for 20+ years and interested in the fulfillment of my life’s purpose, which to me is to help the world reach a new level of awareness and understanding.

These new forms of exchange are a huge step in helping people realize that we are all independent and unique beings who share common interests. Like living in peace and harmony.

Thanks!

2 Likes

喂, 加入我们 https://discord.gg/ZJD9EQUh

an interesting project, i am honored to join it, move!

Hi there 1Hive!

Let me introduce myself:

I’m ManWithFeet, and I’m from Denmark.
I just finished my degree in Computer Science, and at the moment I’m onn parental leave to take care of my firstborn son - whom I adore :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I stumbled across your beautiful project when researching intriguing new technologies related to the whole blockchain/cryptocurrency sphere.

At the moment, I’m mostly here for the social part, but I’m sure I’d like to help out with developing the platform.

I’m looking forward to getting to know you all.

Kind regards!

ManWithFeet @ discord and telegram

1 Like

Hi im rustybuckles i love honey but i havent had the time to contribute to the forums would love to picks some brains to unlock the hive

Hi I’m penny. I’m into crypto and gardening. From Sunny Florida. Interested in NFTS and defi too.

1 Like

Hi, I’m Bagsy.

I was aware of 1hive for a while, but never came by to check out the community. I’m a player at MetaGame and recently MetaVerde attended one of our meetings and helped to articulate a lot of the things a lot of us were thinking and I appreciated her being so outspoken. That made me want to come check out the community a little more.

I’m really interested in Ethereum as a path to self-governance and the xDai environment lowers the barriers to a lot of people to get involved and it seems like 1hive projects will be a big part of that, so it seems like a great place for me to meet aligned individuals and level up.

I’m in western Canada on Mountain Time if that’s useful information to anybody :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey everyone!

I am a OG in the Blockchain space. Started being a part of blockchain since 2011. I am very happy to be stumbled upon 1Hive and being a part of this amazing community! Look forward to get to know you all!
Been using Honeyswap on and off since october, but havent really been a part of this community. But im here now! :slight_smile:

Look forward to it all!

2 Likes

Hi, I’m Karel from Estonia. I’ve had 0.1 HNY before but didn’t really know what it was. Looking forward to look whats going on here. Love the low fees here. I want to try the Honeyswap!

1 Like

I can’t wait until Trips spreads outside of Italy!

1 Like