Levin Token AIRDROP for xDai users!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

4 Likes

Please just provide link to article instead of copying and pasting in forum.

1 Like

That’s interesting! I’ve some STAKE-HNY LP tokens, I guess that I won’t receive this airdrop? :thinking:

It is an article created by me, the only references I make are in quotes and are 3 lines of the total.

If you ask me for links below in usefull links, there is the article medium.

The rest of my own research.

Thank you very much for your interest

Just a copy paste Dex, they even copied Honeyswap landing page which we spent 1 month to develop.

Don’t get fooled by small airdrops.

1 Like

Tengo Xdai, y LP en Prtcle/Xdai. Sirve para participar ?

What about this tutorial you’ve posted. You did not mentioned that you got it from the Xdaichain website.

https://www.xdaichain.com/for-users/bridges/xdai-matic-connext-bridge#xdai-to-polygon-matic

I dont understand why to distort this post by asking for another.

In this post I have never done copy paste, and in the post that you are telling me that it is not related to this post, I did not know that it was forbidden to put public information in this forum, and when someone told me, I added the source of information.

Can someone explain to me why this post created 95% by my own research and in my own words is hidden from me?

1 Like

It is flagged because you didn’t mentioned it was copied and people rewarded you thinking that you made that tutorial.

I was one of the people and i even told you that you made great and clean tutorial, you didn’t replied to me that it was taken from xdaichain website either.

1 Like

This post is not copied. I am presenting the Levin platform which I have tested and which works perfectly and I am talking about the airdrop that they are going to distribute, in the same way that the people on the forum publish any other airdrop, I still do not understand it.

1 Like

Levinswap is not beneficial project and it doesn’t help 1hive community. they just forked everthing 1hive had . So this posts is flagged because it spams about competitor.

1 Like

Also how come you keep getting likes on the hidden thread ? Are you having friends like your posts ?

1 Like

My friends don’t even know what a Bitcoin is, enough to dont know what xDai is.
It must be a failure of the forum that the hidden posts can continue to be seen, I just checked it and I can see all the hidden posts. I cannot enter to assess who considers the posts interesting or not.
I did not know that it was 1hive competition, so I will not mention Levin again in this forum

Thank you, for considering that. yeah it will not get deleted it is just hidden and might be moderated by the admins.

1 Like

Thank you @Kaselol for all the work and great news as always! Superb job.
Any info about airdrop date?

1 Like

It’s BSC all over again. I am having a lot of fun seeing projects like this trying to emulate something that even the ones that copied them do not fully understand.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Please get out with this scammy language DUDE. Go sell ciggaretes at the beach or smth.

3 Likes

Honeyswap is a copy/paste itself.

2 Likes

How? Only the app exchanges is like Uniswaps app.
Honey is very different from Uni, 1hive is quite different from the Uniswap DAO. I believe there is a lot of innovation going around here I am not biased at all. Just look at their products.
The dudes that posted this of made this ,they coppied the landing page of Honeyswap! Which has nothing to do with the fact that the original Uniswap UI was awesome, so normally Honeyswap probably aknowledged its great design, as did a lot of other DEXes.