Deleted post to rewrite it better

This post has been deleted also the propossal. I will rewrite it propperly.

2 Likes

Its a good idea. I am not very well speaking and reading english!

1 Like

Claro, es la idea. Realmente como latinos usar la red de ethereum es prohivitiva. Pero hay casi nula información sobre soluciones en idioma español. Todo es es ingles. Y presisamente las personas que mas lo necesitan son las que menos acceso a la información tienen.

Hi guys, there is already publicity and information for the Spanish community. I’m going to give you some links.

Twitter:

telegram:

Instagram:

We also have a Spanish wiki:

and I’m going to link you to some videos about 1hive (made in Spanish)

I invite you to join our international discord with Spanish channels!

I will not support this proposal because there is already a lot of information in Spanish. Also, we are already working hand in hand with some YouTubers from Spanish communities.

2 Likes

Gracias! DesconocĂ­a esta info. Hace falta mas visibilidad.
De todos modos, siempre viene bien que lo diga más gente. Que halla un youtuber diciendolo no alcanza.
Voy a difundir estos links que me diste. Igualmente creo que es productivo crear más contenido.
Abrazo.

Thanks! I was unaware of this info. More visibility is needed.
Anyway, it is always good for more people to say it. Finding a youtuber saying it is not enough.
I am going to spread these links that you gave me. I also think it is productive to create more content.

First I wanna ask who is gonna make videos/ Because we need to see analytics from that channel that its the most important thing we need. Also for 4 videos right now worth aprox = 4hny * 1200 = 4800$
That’s really from my exp to much that’s like booking few medium youtubers(30-50k subs) for creating videos.
I don’t have anything against making more easier for spanish/latino community but that requested HNY is too much right now until we see who is gonna make this videos.

4 Likes

Yes, you are rigth this propossal is lack of information. I will rewrite it to clear all doubts.
But the most important is, im not a “youtuber” my self im an audiovisual professional. I have a channel, but is not what im proposing. My channel is public, but my viewers are the members of the comunity i moderate. And the contacts with other people who are “youtubers”.

What i want to do is create content for free distribute. Cuality tutorials, because im pretty good explaining complext things in a clear way. And I think you dont need to convence latin users to use HoneySwap, just need to show them how easy is to doit. And them they gonna use it because they dont have other choise (because of eth fees).

About the “expensive” founds, im not thinking in HNY at the actual price of 1200 dollars. Im thinking in the price was the most time, wicht is about 300 dollars, because its possible when the propossal conclude the “alt season” allready has ended, and the HNY price dropped near to the average price of 300 dollars.
But anyway, how much a professional gonna cost for content? Because youtubers get from the proposal, but also for the youtube pay. They get doube pay.
Im not gonna get nothing from youtube.

I will probably delet this propossal and make a clearest one.

1 Like

No one knows when this bull-run will finish and we probably will not wait for that to happened.
You dont need to delete you can just archive topic/ or re-edit this one.