Topping up the faucet and changing the claim period?

hi Rayne, i have aslo propose and idea to increase the amount of HNY in faucet here
you can read it here Find partner for faucet

my english is not very good, but idea it’s to find a sponsor every month who will provide HNY to faucet, and in exchange on faucet web page have some advertise to promote the partner.

so it’s a win to win idea, partner win some notoriety and faucet user more HNY

what do you think about this?

1 Like

What if a NFT you held in your wallet unlocked a particular faucet? This method could be used for verified members who, for example, join 1hive. Make another for founders maybe or different tiers of NFT’s?

Enjin does something similar to this with their MFT (Multi-Fiunders Token). Anyone who bought or received one an Enjin MFT, prior to them being locked to a wallet address, now receives random erc-1155 air drops from new emerging games and occasional promotions.

These would be highly sought after and become very valuable going forward. Just a random thought on upping the faucet.

2 Likes

I agree with this idea. Having a tiered approach is good but there has to be way for Tier 2 investors to upgrade to Tier 1. Thereby creating incentive to participate and could lead to adoption.