🐝 1hive and Honeyswap Beginner video series by Decentralized Citizen

Hi guys , I was very busy Bee :honeybee: planning the Beeginner video series for 1hive and Honeyswap…

In this thread i will update all of the videos from the beginner series which I will constantly develop

( many videos to come ) . :honeybee:

Please do watch them till the end , if you like them then like and subscribe and feel free to comment on my Youtube channel .

In this occasion I want to give BIIIIG THAAANK YOU to @lkngtn @luigy @befitsandpiper @HoneyB @Harry @fabriv @Rayne @Blazar @Escanor @Kryptobi and all the other active 1Hive community members like Dosh and others which i cant find but helped me developing these videos…
In this thread i will update all of the videos from the beginner series which I will constantly develop ( many videos to come ) .

I would prefer if you just react here and leave this thread for the upcoming videos and instead just comment on my Youtube channel. I will continue uploading videos until i feel that everything is done helping onboard new users on 1hive and Honeyswap.

Thank you guys I will try to give my best and give everything back to this lovely community , you make me a better person and I respect you a lot.

20 Likes

very nice job!!! :smiley:

1 Like

Looking good, appreciate the effort you’re putting in the for the community. I am also loving the animated bees :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is awesome man, SO good! Content, music, narrative, graphics, all amazing. Well done

1 Like

Congrats, looks good. Keep them coming. :wink:

1 Like

Some new props for the upcoming Decentralized episodes :honeybee: Hopefully we will make a database of learning videos with lots of new projects in future
It was meant to be a landing page for the website but we will find more flexible solutions for that with @davidphoenix2020 :honeybee:

:honeybee: The new episodes from Learn everything from CEO to DAO will tell the story of the project and shows off it’s progress and will be filled with lot’s of tricky and messy stuff which can happen as problems, but will also offer solutions for those obstacles that new users can have on the road to Decentralization…

2 Likes

You are doing a great job with your YouTube channel!
Your videos are one of the first things I send to people who ask me what 1hive is, really well put together.

1 Like

I wish:
Making processes, more & more easy, so that a user in future, do not need to take time, learning so many things!
We are redundant in crypto, we need to think a lot about this.
(Some day)
I Just wish it…:roll_eyes:
Eliminating excessive rules without system’s functionality reduction…
So that Knowing less do not harm usage…