1hive blog and newsletter

This sounds like a great idea! Let me know if you need any help with some simple graphics to add to it :slight_smile:

1 Like

We already have a blog guys.

1 Like

wow lol
This is the first time i see this page.
Why isn’t this the homepage of the main domain?

This website in general I feel like not many people know about.

Because it was created after. As mentioned multiple times when it has come up, Honey Pot v2 will provide better navigation between sites, so it will be more readily apparent on 1hive.org that we have a blog.

2 Likes

Can we see a preview?

It’s in this thread: Updates to make 1Hive homepage more useful

1 Like

While I am building a draft already, I believe it is best if we brainstorm as a community to come to a final proposal.

I’d like to put together some questions to gather information from the bees on their thoughts on the 1hive blog and a (bi-)weekly newsletter, how it all could grow and improve, and what role they may want to play in that :honeybee:

Is it possible to announce a questionnaire on all channels to increase the n of participants?

What do we think about a recurring segment on proposals (new/top/most controversial)? This could be written and/or video content.

The segment also gives us an opportunity to shine a bright honey-gold light on buried proposals, smoothing up the proposal pipeline by decreasing stagnation.

1 Like

Interesting idea ,It can be very informative to see some kind of proposal review and additional thoughts on them and it can be funny as well cause we were seeing some strange controversial ones too :slight_smile:

While I can see the format of this would fit into video, I do think the main format should be Blog Article or newsletter.

You could also add website updates,new features, liquidity review and fun stuff like memes.

1 Like

@befitsandpiper @luigy @Harry

Forgot to @ you bees

Let me know if we can blast out that questionnaire