1hive infographic and those involved in governance

Here’s a diagramatic infograph of the 1hive community…

Concerning those who manages the 1hive affairs/those actively involved in the governance…the people / initiatives that come to mind are:
D0Sh with the AMAs
Twells with 1hive tv
sacha and paul2 communicating gardens swarm (i don’t know if they consider themselves from buzz swarm)
chuygarcia92 communicating commons swarm
metaverde being here and there writing and recording videos
monstrosity is actively making DAO partnerships for 1Hive
solarmkd very active on Buzz work
willjgriff leading HNY migration to Ethereum
fabri and rperez89 :seedling: building Gardens
hernandoagf actively improving discord with bots n feeds
David (please DYOR…) and ZER8🧠 managing #social-curation
Hedgehood and icemanparachute working on Treasury diversification
Felix on Pollen
Kudos to you all…:tada:

6 Likes

This would help to know who it to call when having issues or problems in the community

1 Like

Thanks a lot for this info now I no who to meet when I have issues

1 Like

i really like the idea of having a step/step guide for onboarding to our discord specifically…speaking from personal experience it can be overwhelming/disorienting if you are new to the DAO space. :upside_down_face:
additional input on both process steps and graphic design would be needed here imo - but this is a great start on something critical to making 1Hive more accessible. :honeybee:

1 Like

Amazing infographic. We appreciate everyone of them for their contribution to this beautiful community!

Hi, can I help you translate it into Spanish?

1 Like

Uploading: 1.png…
I create this infographic, I need to adapt myself to the qualities that are requested in discord. Read believes to help Spanish speakers on how to participate in pollen and contribute to this great project.

1 Like

Thank you for the neat infographic. I’ve been here since June/July 2021 but this gives more clarification on how to stay updated by providing channels and directives for each :slight_smile:

1 Like

Would be nice @Cheo0202 … let’s see what you make of it

Nice what an effort you have put in that nice one

1 Like

Most of the newbees here haven’t read the guidelines… When joining an organization first read the rules and regulations…here’s it for those interested
https://forum.1hive.org/guidelines