1Hive Swarms Interactive Overview

1Hive Swarms Interactive Overview
In an effort to help make the wonderful variety of Swarms more accessible to new 1Hive community members, I created an interactive slideshow that can be embedded/shared where appropriate:

Welcome to 1Hive Swarms

Got some great feedback from folks on Discord thus far; please feel free to comment and share the published link! :honeybee: :rocket:

22 Likes

This is a wonderful resource. It provides a nice high overview of what each swarm does. Some of the swarms/projects being developed have their own Discord servers going, perhaps adding links to those places on the relevant slides, would help funnel folks to the areas they would more want to help out in.

2 Likes

This is amazing! You might want to add that you can scroll through if you want to learn about each. I agree with @CurlyBracketEffect to add links to discord or maybe even a resource page at the end that has links to this forum, discord, honeypot, etc?

Also a link to honeyswap would be great so they can buy some HNY!

1 Like

Mate… this is a brilliant resource… I am not sure if you are already part of a swarm but I think a small ‘How to get involved for each swarm’ would be a great addition. Also may be some key contact links on how to reach out to a swarm if someone feels like they have a skillset which they could provide to the swarm. But overall great idea and I would love to see this document updated and hopefully it also finds a place on one of the pins in discord!!

2 Likes

Thanks @CurlyBracketEffect ! :slightly_smiling_face: Will definitely add another button to take people directly to the swarm-specific Discord channel - great idea.

Appreciate it @KZFlyer - I will add a “next” button to each screen and another button to the homescreen that will link resources along the lines of those you suggested. Cool :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback @project_uwb ! I can add top points of contact to each screen along with the Discord links…will post a new version soon : )

1 Like

This is awesome @twells nice work!

Can we possibly move canon to projects under development, and luna to learning? I think those might be better categories for those two.

4 Likes

Thank you for the work, its amazing bro

1 Like

This looks really amazing, could you please tell me what tool did you use to create this dynamic infographic? The 1st page I mean. Great work.

1 Like

Sure thing @lkngtn - I can make the swap np.
Btw, I think I’m missing the Commons swarm…what category does it fit best with?

1 Like

@Kaselol :pray: ty man, I will post an updated version this weekend!

Thanks @ZER8 !
Used Camtasia to create the simple background gifs, but otherwise the entire thing is done with Google Slides : )

@twells Thank you very much for the excellent work and for being aware of this wonderful community. Successes !!! :honeybee: :metal: :honeybee:

1 Like

Nice presentations about swarms. It is interactive. Good to show using google slideshow on the browser so the links will be opened faster in the browser.

1 Like

Question - would it be better to link to the Discord channel w/in 1Hive for each swarm or to their dedicated servers? I’ve only used the main server, so if there are other links I should include lemme know :+1:
Thanks @CurlyBracketEffect

1 Like

Yeah I don’t think all of them have their own servers. So for the ones that do I think it would be good to have those. I feel like the channels in the main 1Hive server are easy enough to find.

1 Like

Maybe you can add discord button on the first slide that redirects people to main 1hive servers.

1 Like

Good idea; I will add a few additional buttons on the homescreen :+1:

Can anyone provide a list of swarms that have their own Discord servers?
I can link them up to the button on the swarm description screen; this is the cluster I have in mind:

2 Likes