1Hive's website adds data dashboard

Hi 1Hive team

This is Connie from Footprint Analytics.Footprint Analytics is an all-in-one analysis platform to visualize blockchain data and discover insights.

We aim to provide data services for protocols, so we want to establish a potential partnership with 1Hive.

Cooperation proposal:
Footprint will create a dashboard for 1Hive for free, to showcase the project’s TVL, Save, Pool, Swap and Token data to help mStable monitor the protocol’s data and keep the community informed of the project’s progress.

eg:Footprint Analytics - Blockchain Data Insights & Calculator

We hope that this dashboard can be embedded in 1Hive’s website for display. I think this is a win-win cooperation for both parties.

Pls let me know if you have other ideas.

4 Likes

I like these data analytics, basically you could create these dashboards for Honeyswap ?

You might be also interested to do a dashboard for Agave Finance. @luigy your thoughts on this ? Also this is more a question for our frontend developers , who would like to embed this on Honeyswap or 1Hive . @willjgriff , @hernandoagf thoughts on this ?

Thanks for your reply!
Please check our data indicators for Honeyswap and Agave.

Looking forward to your reply.
Thanks.

Its a great idea, especially if its going to be like that of the Aave Dashboard which shows the token price, token distribution, balance sheets, market dashboard, asset entry and exits, utilization rates, Liquidations, Market cap and Supply. I will really be happy to see all this, and i totally agree with the dashboard idea, it’s going to help users to access all the features they need.

Thank you for your reply.
Please check the list of indicators we provide for HoneySwap and Agave, and feel free to contact me if you have any questions. :grin:

Those are interesting, can you let us know once the analytics dashboard is completed so we can share it with our users ?