2 HNY allocation per Honey Swap user

2 HNY allocation per Honey Swap users

Proposal Information

Proposal description:
2 HNY allocation per Honey Swap users

Proposal Rationale
Incentive for the users of HoneySwap and the pool. The airdrop can be planned and advertised for a future date, i.e Christmas or end of year

1 Like

Not a chance, I think will be madness. :fire: :money_with_wings:

3 Likes

I wouldn’t say no to 2 HNY :smile: but that would tank the price and there are better ways to use the common pool, like rewarding bees for their good work. :honeybee:

6 Likes

Totally agree, $2500 airdrop to all holders? that’s almost 1.5 times what the uniswap one was lol. Would be better to take that total value airdrop and just put it in the faucet balance to bring new people, and fairly distribute smaller amounts to everyone over time, new and old people

3 Likes

Basic knowledge of value. This would destroy the price of HNY.

3 Likes

Pardon my frankness, but this would be utterly ridiculous :slight_smile:

maybe 0.1 is more like it…
i think the best way to incentivize users is to top off the faucet with a bit more hny tho

You can already earn honey in a more interesting way, which is contributing to the hive and join the pollen program for weekly distributions. :smile:

i think it’s not a good idea, more HNY you give for free and more the price will go down

Interesting and valuable comments…
So do you think that Uniswap team was ridiculous by doing so?
Don’t we have to learn from the best in the place?

I think what uniswap did was clever in that they made a brand new token, set a value and dropped it. However dropping an existing valuable token to existing holders does not bring new people in and is deflationary and should only have a negative affect on token price. Better to put that fund into the faucet to attract new people and spread more awareness for honeyswap

2 Likes

I think there are already quite a few ways to accumulate HNY. Having everyone get 2 HNY would drain the common pool. It would just result in chaos and the price dumping. We have pollen and the faucet (which we could top off a bit more to attract more people). Furthermore swarms are forming which ask for proposals which is also a great source of HNY.

1 Like

No, it will dump the price so hard

3 Likes

Your proposal is already on Honey Pot, I would recommend that you remove it for a few reasons:

• Your funding proposal assumes 10k users, which is not true. Also, this amounts to 20k HNY, which is almost the entire token supply, so a literal impossible ask.
  • Your proposal has no concrete plans on how to distribute it, i.e. I assume the address in the funding proposal is your own. The proposal will never pass, both because of the previous point, but also because no one would want to send 20k (~$24m currently) to an unknown anonymous address.
  • The price will dump, making the entire point of the proposal moot

Of course it is your prerogative to keep it up if you want to.

3 Likes

I think you can earn Honey in other ways. Like @Felix said, this would destroy the price of HNY

Uniswap and Honeyswap are totally different projects , they decided to airdrop after they went big to make the community love them more. We are smaller community and we have much different approach then Uniswap into rewarding the contributors.

I personally don’t like the airdrop idea because of the same reasons mentioned above its very short therm and has some risks included, you can already earn by helping the community grow if you invest your valuable time into it.

Just watch what is happening with there coin from 3$ to 8$ and now the price has crashed into the concrete and not moving from 3$.Uniswap is bigger community then honeyswap everyone from this community need to work like bees to make some honey(create big community) if you understand me.
And getting 2hny is too much.

Happy to see a so strong defense and commitment to HNY. The proposal is removed.

2 Likes

This is not uniswap pls

pls don´t just think about your onw honey balance :neutral_face: