Agave Bounty Board (Subject to Changes)

you’re on the list now :wink:

Hi I would like to have the “Coinpaprika” listing and the Dappradar listing

1 Like

You have them! Good luck!

Hi Stonky, and everyone here!
If you have the need of one, I would like to offer my help as a Video Editor. I am doing this job for several years and I am quite confident I can be helpful.
Thank you.

1 Like

Thanks Luchano, you’re now in the list. As soon as the first article is completed I will be in touch to work on the video, we’ll be following the Agave branding guidelines.

Thanks for your interest!

@Stonky i want to be in charge of some design but they only appear in the future.

it could be the redit designs or I could even work with @solarmkd @Escanor @Detz @DogeKing @Efra And support them in the design !!

On several occasions I have worked with @solarmkd for several graphic pieces of 1hive you could consult.

Yeah when particular designs are needed we can create the bounty. that’s for 2 reasons:

1. the bounty happens once there’s something needing a design

2. depending on the kind of design the bounty can be worth more or less (simple one is 10$ i believe, going up if animated.

3. don’t forget that you can work with the twitter admins and create designs on whatever they post. This is also depending on the kind of design you create, but gives you plenty of room to collaborate with different people and to work on a constant basis.

i understand and the administrators of twitter or networks are @solarmkd and @Escanor ???

Could you tell me who else is in charge, to make myself available for what they need for tweets, I always have time and I have the computer at hand!

@Stonky Thanks for responding quickly, it shows you do a great job :white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark:

Solar is definitely one of them, but I never really got so much involved with twitter so far. I’ll try to participate more from now on.
Basically who tweets can ask a designer to create a banner. It’s not always needed but sometimes that is nicer. So it sort of works like who tweets looks for a designer rather than the other way around.

PS. @FriedRengi: As asked, I signed you up for “How to Agave 4: Strategies” :wink:

1 Like

probably worth mentioning or reminding everyone submission of work doesn’t guarantee pay if quality of work is not up to the swarms expectation.

Yeah, clearly, the quality needs to be good.

Trying to get listed is not enough, you must achieve the token Listing on the selected platform.

About the articles, I may ask the dev to give a look to some of the more technical one as I am just organizing and not judging the technical level of what is being written.

I’ll also edit the post now, to avoid any misunderstanding :wink:

I’d like to chime in, and suggest that a focus be placed on creative applications for reasons why people would want to use 1Hive / Agave.

A very easy example, would be a Tik Tok Skit about why it may be more advantageous to Lend Stablecoins with Agave, vs. get a CD.

Or, maybe an example of why a small business creator - an artist, or a dancer, or someone might want to borrow on the platform.

.:.

By focusing on small businesses, and cooperatives and collectives in the examples, you can get to this place where you are onboarding the type of people who are interested in using not just Agave, but also would be into Gardens, or Honeycomb, or Morphosis, or 1hive Radio – etc.

Think in terms of how can we onboard long term users into the ecosystem, and how would those users / builders – benefit from using Agave.

4 Likes

Hey, thanks for the feedback.

Well these bounties for now are pretty concrete; articles, designs, guides, listings. I know you’re working on some marketing, maybe related to TikTok as well. For now i don’t see much of that in this first round of bounties, then depending on the budget we have left we should definitely extend our reach. But as of now, with the App still in work, it’s pretty hard to create a bounty on why to lend stablecoins with agave with a longer term campaign on these platforms

1 Like

I think those sound like some great bounty ideas.

1 Like

Hi Stonky,
I am interested in listing on DappRadar. should I DM you?

1 Like

Hey man, no need. But actually Dappradar has already been taken!
There’s Blockfolio, and iif the community knows other interesting platform, we can add them to the list!

They indeed are. We can discuss more in tonight’s meeting, as some of these bounties can be postponed (Dextools listing for instance), so we can make space for new ones

Hey @Stonky … just realised there is a cool project called Apeboard https://apeboard.finance/dashboard in beta that is trying to provide a collated view of assets on multiple chains and wallets. I wrote about it here on discord https://discord.com/channels/698287700834517064/837806290008539148/858825427655852072. I have already put in a request for them to add xDAI and Honeyswap. I think I will also go and add individual assets like HNY and AGAVE to be listed on Polygon and on xDAI when they start supporting xDAI. If anyone from the community here think its a cool project, go and upvote for my requests! Links are in the discord chat linked above.
Here is a link to the HNY and AGAVE request. https://apeboard.hellonext.co/b/Feature-Request/p/add-honey-hny-and-agave-as-assets-on-polygon

1 Like

Instagram is a great platform to share photos and videos, and I believe there are a lot of people utilizing it right now, and accessing and using it in the simplest method possible! This is merely a suggestion for a community specific Instagram page. :ok_hand: :honeybee:

1 Like

thanks man, i’ll keep all these platforms in my mind.

Reddit, TikTok, Instagram, there’s so much we can do!

1 Like