Agave Bounty Board (Subject to Changes)

Well, there’s already someone that claimed it, but it is someone that is not very often in the community, so I’m not sure he/she is still committed to work on it or not.

Clearly, you need the platform for screenshots, but the article is not merely a series of screenshots, but it is supposed also to explain the intrinsic difference between one element and the other. part of the work can be done besides having the full platform available (dev.agave.finance is how it will look like), so I asked because I want to make sure “UsingDefi” is still interested in the bounty.

1 Like

Hi there, I haven’t seen you for a while. How is this progressing? DM me for the final details. thanks

hey! how is your article proceeding? We’re close to launch and I’m making the point of the situation. dm me and we can discuss further!

@Stonky brother, when they activate new bountys, of design! I am attentive to doing anything Hugs! :honeybee:

The article has not been started because Longing and Shorting are not yet available on the Agave.Finance website. I need to `see/experience it to write about it. Perhaps we can talk tomorrow sometime? I am in PST (UTC-7) so I am usually behind everyone’s clocks but my afternoon is wide open tomorrow. Maybe we can plan the article and you can direct me where I can test the longing/shorting features.

Will that article be added to the website, or in medium, reddit, twiiter? @Blazingthirdeye

Medium I believe. 123456

@Blazingthirdeye if you ever need a graphic for that article! Just tag me and let me know I like to be involved! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :point_right: :green_heart:

man, you already did the graphic for the articles :stuck_out_tongue:
love the enthousiasm though!

@Blazingthirdeye cool, no need to talk for now, just happy to know you’re still interested in it :slight_smile:

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
hahaha, I did not know it was the same article Hugs and good energy for you brother! and everyone in the Agave community 1Hive!

1 Like

Ugh I am totally swamped and would like to give up the bounty, if there is anyone interested in taking it over. Let me know. I will keep it if no takers. Sorry for the flip-flop of position.

I have a question, I am new to the 1hive ecosystem, well I really am not just that I am absent due to health problems, but I would like to see what is available to work in Agave!

2 Likes

@Stonky hey bro!
A Question , is available bounty 5 and 6 of the articles, @metaverde and I, we were talking and we want to work on them! if so and they are available, please let us know. Thank you!

Good Vibes! :green_heart:

First of all, nice to hear your health problems are not an issue anymore! :wink:

A the beginning of the thread I posted a Google sheet file, where the current available bounties can be claimed. You can see what is available and get in touch with me by replying on this thread!

And if you have suggestions for further bounties, these are always welcome!

hey @Rohekbenitez and @metaverde .

Bounty n°5 is available, I just added your names.
Bounty n°6 is claimed by @AnnAnna, but I have not heard from her in quite some time.
AnnAnna, are you still interested in this bounty? It does require a bit of knowledge of how DAOs and 1Hive (&Agave) work. I don’t see you much around so i wonder if this is the best bounty for you. Please let us know so we can proceed further with these bounties.

Thanks everyone

5 Likes

Thanks @Stonky I will coordinate whit @metaverde , to start work as soon as possible! :green_heart:

2 Likes

:mega: :mega: :mega: :mega: :mega: :mega: :mega: :mega: :mega: :mega:

Announcement:

Agave Bounty Rows 3 & 10 have been transferred from @Blazingthirdeye to @ZER8 (longing and shorting).

Please contact @ZER8 or @Blazingthirdeye with questions. Thanks! (someone with access pls update bounty board.

2 Likes

Hey @Blazingthirdeye , it’s updated.

@ZER8 , you know the drill, let’s keep in touch. If this requires a video, I can give it to @Luchano who did the one for staking. We’ll see if it is needed.

2 Likes

Great to have another go at writing, I love the process. Thanks @Blazingthirdeye :smiley:
@Stonky I will probably reach out soon :rofl:

2 Likes

Bounty n°6 goes to @Rohekbenitez and @metaverde as I have heard nothing from @AnnAnna in a long time.

I’ve also heard from @FriedRengi that he is currently quite busy and may take a while before he can complete the bounty about the Strategies, so if anyone wants to work on that one…please come forward.

I’m always available if you have any question.

2 Likes