Agave Dev swarm proposal

Agave Dev swarm proposal

Proposal Information

This is a proposal to fund the Agave Dev swarm colony to take us through to deployment of the Agave platform.

The following is the funding breakdown:

$10k - we will need about $5k to fund some youtubers and marketing of project + $5k for marketing of token sale
$5k - ongoing funding needed to create some bounties for the community to work on around token listings/exposure
$5k - launch agave nft’s & agave staking
$3k - AGVE LP Contract Drip
$10k - Additional help with dev work
$5k - Testing team
10k - Early dev/contributors after token launch

At current prices this comes to ~71 AGVE. We will round up to 75 to account for volatility. Any leftover funds will be used to fund future dev work.

Expected duration or delivery date (if applicable):
Any work should be delivered or ready to be deployed by May 1(when auditing is completed).

Team Information (For Funding Proposals)

@luigy @borisblock @befitsandpiper @Monstrosity and @GreenHornet will be in charge of distributing funds to appropriate developers

Skills and previous experience in related or similar work:
Development, testing and some marketing skills.

Funding Information (For Funding Proposals)

Amount of AGVE requested:
75 AGVE

Ethereum address where funds shall be transferred:
0x9C1721e69Bb8964E54C2C14cC06b6659e3775b78
https://xdai.colony.io/colony/agaveswarm

More detailed description of how funds will be handled and used:

A proposal will be up in the agave DAO soon. There are some technical troubles with the transactiosn app atm.

19 Likes

Looks good, will support when its up

1 Like

Regarding this, will there be another token sale? or is this referring to the Honeyswap liquidity?

1 Like

Great to see some more updates on medium today and now this proposal! Will definitely vote for the proposal when its up! @befitsandpiper how do i volunteer to be a tester if there is an opportunity? Is it best to express interest here or AGAVE discord or 1Hive? Please let me know and i would like to be involved within the limits of my skillset!

There was never a token sale. There was just liquidity added to honeyswap agave-hny pair.

We do intend on having an auction of some point so whales who want to buy $1M in agave but can’t because of slipping the price. This is needed to increase liquidity. We can set a bidding floor price of 5 or 10% above whatever the price is at time of sale so it’s not used to just make a profit. We wouldn’t have an auction until after deployment.

5 Likes

update here is the vote for this proposal: Aragon

Please vote, this should have been announced earlier, but we only have 24 hours more to reach 5% quorum

A Gnosis auction to add liquidity would be very cool as another option.l, especially as they are supporting xDai as platform for their auctions.

https://gnosis-auction.eth.link/