Airdrop Announcement Nov-2020

That’s not the entire truth: they did their Airdrop because a lot of their liquidity had fled to Sushiswap.

1 Like

:orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart: We strongly advise you to read messages before replying. How are we meant to take you seriously if you are just speaking without reading?

The post said that Uniswap could do an airdrop because it has 700,000 active users and multi billion valuation. This means that UNI could still survive after handing out all the free tokens.

HNY is current market cap of $9.8M. We are literally 1000 times smaller than Uniswap and very new. Giving an airdrop would be automatically dumped by people such as OP and others who have no belief in 1Hive long-term.

The airdrop for Uniswap was done to reward users after 2.5 years of participating in the protocol. And even then it caused a price dump of -72% but it has Binance as one of the biggest holders (26M UNI Tokens) who have helped soak up the supply. :unicorn:

An airdrop from 1Hive would be devastating to the market cap and send it towards 0.

We are here to build a community. Nothing easy comes free.

Honey is Money. :honey_pot:

I am a top 50 address hodler of HNY.

:unicorn: :honeybee:

3 Likes

Wow, very impressive. I wish I can grap more HNY to become top 50 like you, will try my best. HNY seems a good project for everyone.

I guess explaining why Uniswap did their airdrop and why it’s absolute nonsense to copy their move is definitely irrelevant to the current debate.

That’s exactly how it is and we have different ways to attract more investors than airdrop. The power is in the knowledge and content. Also by holding HNY we are giving resources to 1Hive to build more projects in future.

1 Like