Airdrop Announcement Nov-2020

HoneySwap Airdrop

Airdrop 25 HNY to community holders who held prior to 31st October 2020

Proposal description:
Who is up for voting on the release of HNY tokens to holders of Honeyswap, who held at least 0.03 tokens between September and October 2020?

To compete with its counterpart rivals Uniswap and Sushiswap

If the community goes cold, Honeyswap value could diminish quickly

Announcement in November 2020
2 week delivery

Screams Uniswap copy.

There’s enough Honey being distributed already imo

This is getting ridicouls. You can only dream to get that honey without work you will not get any honey from this community that’s for sure.
Its not enough for you the amount you getting from faucet, no you want more to sell and say to someone watch this Im earning real ‘money’.And honeyswap is not the same like uniswap you need to get that in your :brain:. If you here only to try make some money without work It would be nice from you to delete your account and stop waisting our time and time from members of this community

3 Likes

We already have multiple ways of receiving honey. Pollen, faucet, proposals. Adding this would just hurt honey. Also, your proposal is not elaborate at all. How much HNY for each user? How much HNY do you want from the common pool?

People will dump all the hny in the market. it will hurt the honey economy. We have plenty way of earning honey.

3 Likes

So many people have announced the airdrop - just not the date. Honeyswap is end of year. Unsure of your source. Uniswap also pool, swap, and provide yield options and they gave an airdop. In order for the like of sushi swap, honeyswap, pancake swap and curry swap to stay in competition, they are all giving away airdrops. Even Uniswap have a second one planned in 2021 during V3. Read up brah!

Hope you will get all of them. Good luck! :honey_pot:

They have announced 0.03 airdrop tonight in Spanish :+1: have to register with zoom.so they know you are human. No luck needed but thanks

Ps the announcement was on their twitter page

1hive’s honeyswap is not doing an airdrop. I advise you to be careful not to lose any funds to scammers.

You are wrong.

This is not an aidrop. Its a faucet distribution , its not the same.

Still giving away 0.03 honeyswap no difference to me.

How did you arrive at the 0.03 hny number?

Does your wallet hold 0.031 hny?

Everyone has different ways to grow their community, like this 1hive has their own way to grow.

Just join in discord and see what is happening and what the community is doing.

1 Like

why people want money for free all the time?!
you can take your hands and your brain, do some valuable work for this community and you will get honey for sure for that
i would get honey if this proposal is succesfull, but i hope nobody supports it

if you want to propose something usefull, ask for such airdrop/lotery for new people coming to use Honeyswap in eg. 1 month period,
that would make more sense to incentivize new people to come to experience low fees+instant trxs
and spread awareness about Honeyswap, increase usage and finally price of HNY you hold.

:heart::blue_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart:

We will never do an airdrop, ever.

Uniswap could do an airdrop because it had 700,000 active users and $2 billion valuation on the first day.

:honey_pot: Honey is meant to be rare. If you want Honey, you join the discord and contribute.

We need developers, articles, memes, blogs and friendship.

One day …
1 HNY = 1 BTC

If I find out that HNY is doing an airdrop I’ll be leaving thats for sure.

1 Like

Announcement has been made? End of year

Is this where we say bye bye?

The faucet is the airdrop. It’s going on right now, has for months.

We will not do a traditional airdrop.