Airdrop for Honeyswap early adopters who joined before November

Airdrop for Honeyswap early adopters who joined before November

6 Likes

care to elaborate?
give more info about the proposal

well i think we are in the extreme infancy of what honeyswap is and will be. and just like UNISWAP awarded those who used the network early on, i think the same should be done here.

1 Like

There’s already an incentive to earn honey by making contributions to the community through Pollen for early adopters actually.

You can check out this guide and ask for help on Discord. The fact that uniswap did an airdrop does not necessarily require Honey to do the same.

Moreover, Uniswap’s purpose in their airdrop was not to reward the early adopters, but to compensate them for what they have lost due to high fees on Ethereum’s main network.

3 Likes

Ahh ok I started looking into HoneySwap and XDai just recently so your reply is insightful. Thank You.

You also have the faucet for some extra honey every two days. :honey_pot:

2 Likes

oh ok and thats only after i get verified on BrightID right?

Yes, you can claim honey from the faucet once you get verified.

1 Like

Awesome, and usually how long does it take to get verified?

Few minutes but you have to join the video meetings on BrightID.
For more details visit: Everything about 1Hive in one place - newFAQ in development

2 Likes

I think the faucet is enough.

2 Likes

Wait, so this proposal is just you asking for >$2000 for being here?

1 Like

This proposal is ridicouls man.

1st You have faucet you can claim a small amount of honey I know its not soo big amount but try to make some trade like a I started
honey down you buy more, honey up you sell some %.

2nd Pollen you can get for making contributes to community it not small amount you get. More work you get more honey.
Need to work like bees :honeybee: when they make honey to survive.
Like someone said above you will definitely :hocho:(cut) price of honey with this.

Watch what people doing when they claim there honey from faucet, thats ridicouls what some % of community doing I know that’s there choice what they will do with that but its better to stake in LP for farming.

grain by grain of bread

2 Likes

I take note of this strategy :smile:

Other than that I also think that this proposal is clearly lacking in detail.

1 Like

Hahahah that’s some basic strategy for trading but perhaps one of the safest strategies.

Uniswap airdropped for adoption purposes as well

I am currently living solely on crypto and i would love to get an airdrop. but to copy UNISWAP would be a fatality move. i can imagine people made plenty of accounts assuming that honey will follow. So i would only award the people who actually contribute liquidity for a curtain time or amount plus the people who put their LP tokens into the farm. or honey will be dump hard if anyone with an address will be airdropped.
my humble opinion.

3 Likes

Cant agree more with that, I am in the same boat and opinion …

3 Likes

Uniswap airdroped rather to compensate high Eth mainnet fees their early adopters. They did it when already widely adopted.
You only wants free money for nothing. This project has different setup.

2 Likes

Guys, please come up with good proposals and ideas. Not like this.

$2500+ per person for free. It’s ridiculous.

1 Like