πŸŒ€[AIRDROP LOTTO 100$]πŸŒ€ How to claim Lotto worth now 100$ for holding deFi and DAO tokens

then… how long rebase takes?

it happens once per week and doesn’t take long at all… 1 minute.
You can view all the draw results here - they used to take 1 lotto per holder per day, but have now changed to 10 lotto once a week, you can see this reflected in the results

1 Like

Thank you vm, this makes things rly clear.

You can click the heart button to β€˜like’ posts that you find helpful :slight_smile:

For anyone new that has stumbled on this thread, I have tried to claim the LOTTO tokens, but realised with current mainnet gas fee, it can cost around 35$ on the lowest gwei setting and you may have about 400 Lotto to claim at 0.10$ which is about 40$. So not the right time to claim, unless you don’t mind and have ETH to throw away. I have made myself a list of things to do in about 3 years (lmao) when L2 is full force on the mainnet. I shall come back and see if this project is still kicking about to claim when its worth it! Also a reminder to make sure that your wallet is on the Mainnet as I was trying to claim connected xDAI and it was throwing me an error.

Can you still claim LOTTO?
I have some Badgers (staked - dunno if it matters) but didn’t get any LOTTO to claim - I just though that the airdrop timed out :confused:
Does anyone know - is timeout a thing?

Hey @MarianKos, I don’t think there is a timeout for the claim. Also not sure if you get an airdrop for holding Badger, I think you should have participated in Badger governance i.e Vote on their governance forum. So you may not have any LOTTO to claim. If you read the article in this link, you will find all the details.

Badger is listed and I took part in governance, that’s why I was surprised because I didn’t have any Lotto to claim (and I tried to change the network :smiley: from xDai to main ofc).
Maybe I will try contacting the LOTTO team and ask about it… but those gas fees… Dunno if I would even claim it, but the thought of being eligible and not getting the chance to claim just… you know :wink:

Yea i get that. I would contact the LOTTO team. Good luck. The gas price does’nt make it appealing unless you have been dropped something like 2000 LOTTO!

Well that sucks, i have most of teh leigible coins and it keeps telling me - The transaction has already been made from this address

Are you on the main net when on the claim site of the lotto airdrop? I had the same issue but then realized I was on xDAI network, once I switched to main net the claim was available.