πŸŒ€[AIRDROP LOTTO 100$]πŸŒ€ How to claim Lotto worth now 100$ for holding deFi and DAO tokens

Its raining airdrops for deFi and DAO users again. If you have held any of famous defii coins you are eligible for a 100$ airdrop.

400 LOTTOS

P.S :heart:Show some love and like the post for the effort, I do this discord post because conversations are lost in discord. I got a bot who pings me if I hear word Airdrop :laughing: :heart:

To claim go in below link

You should see claim tokens if you are eligible, try refreshing few times and wait for 5 mins to see the token

FULL ARTICLE

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

on January 18th, 2021 at 6 AM EST of 50 top DeFi projects. If you owned one of the following tokens in a wallet you control, you are eligible to claim 400 LOTTO (alphabetical order) per address:

• 0x (ZRX) (Top 100,000 token holders only)
  • 1inch (1INCH)
  • Aave (AAVE)
  • Akropolis (AKRO)
  • Alpha Finance Lab (ALPHA)
  • Ampleforth (AMPL)
  • Augur (REP)
  • Badger (BADGER)
  • Balancer (BAL)
  • Bancor (BNT)
  • Band Protocol (BAND)
  • Bella Protocol (BEL)
  • Bondly (BONDLY)
  • Bounce Token (BOT)
  • bZx Protocol (BZRX)
  • Chainlink (LINK) (Top 100,000 token holders)
  • Compound (COMP) (Top 100,000 token holders)
  • Cream Finance (CREAM)
  • Curve DAO Token (CRV)
  • Cvault.finance (CORE)
  • Fantom (FTM)
  • Frontier (FRONT)
  • Gnosis (GNO)
  • Injective Protocol (INJ)
  • Keep3erV1 (KP3R)
  • Keep Network (KEEP)
  • Kyber Network (KNC)
  • Loopring (LRC)
  • Melon (MLN)
  • Mirror Protocol (MIR)
  • Numeraire (NMR)
  • NXM (NXM)
  • Orion Protocol (ORN)
  • Parsiq (PRQ)
  • Perpetual Protocol (PERP)
  • Powerpool (CVP)
  • RAMP (RAMP)
  • Request Network (REQ)
  • Reserve Rights (RSR)
  • Serum (SRM)
  • Sushiswap (SUSHI)
  • Swipe (SXP)
  • Synthetix (SNX)
  • Tellor (TRB)
  • Terra (LUNA)
  • UMA (UMA)
  • Uniswap (UNI) (Top 100,000 token holders only)
  • XIO Network (XIO)
  • Yearn.finance (YFI)
  • Yield App (YLD)
10 Likes

Always a pleasure to hear news like this, AMAZINGGG!

1 Like

can you recommend that bot to me, pls!

Thanks for informing about the airdrop, this seems pretty interesting.

2 Likes

The gas was twice as much as the current value of the airdrop lol. Cool but not really because of gas…

3 Likes

Agreed. I mean, maybe if it was here on Xdai. But not on mainnet. I have a new project launching on xdai next month with a free airdrop. I will be releaseing news in march! Cheers

3 Likes

What is it called? Can you give us more details?

hey pauly nice to hear can you give us more details on it

1 Like

@sand3sh @ZER8 Yes for sure! You will be able to find all the details about the project here on our website later this month. For now, follow the links to our medium posts and a telagram channel for news and announcments! I will be making a post here too though when we are live! Cheers

3 Likes

Just read about it, love the ideea, it is really interesting. I have the same vision that Bitcoin should not be then end, too many whales that acummulated large amounts. Bitcoin does introduce a better financial system and it may be a good store of value but it does not neccesarlly create equality in the long term.

1 Like

Yes! I wanted to create an equal opportunity for users in poorer countries to be able to get in on the ground floor and participate in the benefits of crypto without the technical or financial limitations they may have. Didn’t see any other projects doing this, and xDai & honeyswap made it all possible! :v:

4 Likes

Any idea how long we have to claim this airdrop? It’s expensive to claim with current gas prices lol. Maybe if it moons it will be worth it.

1 Like

Great man, there were some projects aiming at this, but most of them did not have a sustainable growth model. Reach out if you need art, illustrations, clothing design or stuff like that, also if you want to make some.
I represent a art collective that I established. If you need anything just reach out.

3 Likes

Hi,

How can you see if you are a top 100k holder of ZRX? I believe I am, but the drop says I’m not. What are you using to confirm this?

There offical medium article https://medium.com/lottofinance/lotto-the-first-ever-lottery-token-goes-live-this-week-via-airdrop-to-defi-users-c6ac14dee9bf

Check if you did make the cut but may be now you lost the window to claim

My question was regarding checking if top 100k holder of ZRX.

The cafe in the forum has been a brilliant resource in getting to airdrops that I have never heard of. Only issue is that ETH gas fee is horrendous and not sure if some of these airdrops is actually worth the fee in claim. Nonetheless thanks so much for the info! Has anyone actually been able to claim this airdrop though. The medium article said that the claim will be indefinitely open, but when i go to the site and connect my wallet it says β€œThe transaction has already been made from this address”. Not sure how but I have never actually interacted with this portal/app.

1 Like

Can know if this was one time thing or will there be some LOTTO winners each week? This looks like only a little batch of wallets can claim lotto

I’ve gotten numorous airdrops from this forum as well, I feel like a treasure hunter over here​:crazy_face::rofl:

1 Like

It’s now a weekly draw. The rebase takes 10 tokens from every holders wallet and distributes to 1 person - the last payout/prize was around 14,000 lotto tokens