Airdrop Proposal

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx whe atsf taealfsn adfdsf.

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

@Kryptobi beat me to it but a ditto reaction!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:… but i would encourage you to think about the implications of such an airdrop. If you had done a quick estimate of how many users would have been online on discord and what kind of sell pressure that puts on HNY as mostly (my assumption) users would rush to the exit if given a 1000$ each. I don’t think anyone would support such a proposal!

4 Likes

There are many ways to incentivized users in 1hive community. This proposal could damage the HNY price and maybe also the community as everyone is trying to get out in rush from 1hive community just like @project_uwb said.

people get pollen already for taking part on disco!

4 Likes

What a brilliant and unique idea… noooooooooot !

9 Likes

This :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

1HNY per discord user ha ha cmon its low :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Where do you get your ideas from, you took so much time in writing this if you had contributed something to the 1hive you would have got your 1HNY already.

It isnt late contribute via pollen assure HNY and future airdrops🪂) (Aint promising one)

1 Like

My reaction on seeing this summed up laughing-icegif-1

1 Like