Almost Lost everything to scammers

Proposal Title

Proposal Information

Proposal description:
An accurate and detailed description of what you are proposing

Proposal Rationale
Detailed rationale for why this proposal exists and should matter to HNY holders, the 1Hive community, and/or DAO ecosystem

Expected duration or delivery date (if applicable):
How long do you think it will take to deliver on your proposal

Team Information (For Funding Proposals)

Names, usernames, and/or relevant social links for team members (Twitter, Github, 1Hive Forum, etc.):

Skills and previous experience in related or similar work:
What are some of your skills or related experience that might help inform HNY holders about your ability to execute on your proposal

Funding Information (For Funding Proposals)

Amount of HNY requested:

Ethereum address where funds shall be transferred:

More detailed description of how funds will be handled and used:
So need help

I think you are lost…

i hope he is ok ~(>_<~)

Hi Mahbubzaman, welcome in 1Hive!
Sorry to hear that you lost money or tokens.
You can ask for help in our Discord or write a more detailled post about what happened.

3 Likes

You should never send crypto anywhere to anyone you don’t know or fully trust.

You should also never invet more than you can afford to lose.

I’m sorry this happened, but you have to remember crypto is a highly adversarial environment, and I don’t think we should set the precedent that people who have been scammed should be compensated as it is virtually impossible to verify that someone actually got scammed and is not colluding with the alleged scammer.

I’m sorry if this comes off as negative/aggressive, I am not saying that I do not feel sorry for you and I am not trying to insinuate that you are lying, but everyone has the responsibility to keep their own funds safe.

Also, I’ve checked the address you provided, and it seems like it has never held 0.5 HNY. For the rest of the community (not for me), you should probably post the address where you had 0.5 HNY and some proof that you have control over it by signing a message

7 Likes

I dont understand this topic ? what is this and why forum admin dont delete it ? :smirk:

1 Like

Thanks everyone for trying to help me