Appreciation post

22/09/2020 was the date I found out and joined the 1Hive community, exactly one month ago. Didn’t think much about it at the time, to be honest I only joined because I heard you can claim $20 worth of Honey every 2 days.
I sold that Honey at the time and actually that’s what got me hooked in the beginning. That first transaction. Almost no fees and instant ? You’ve got to be kidding me, right?
That day I spent researching the xDai chain , reading about the 1Hive project, the bridge… everything. That led me armed with 10s of questions to this community.
And you guys have been nothing but helpful the entire time. I would like to give a shoutout to @Rayne (dude you should spend more time with your GF :joy:, incredible how much time you spend helping others on discord) , @befitsandpiper , @lkngtn , @luigy for having the patience to answer all my questions.
I am really happy to be part of this community and the point of this post is to show some appreciation for the Hive.

10 Likes

Haha this was amazing to read. You made my day :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Keep up the good work :grinning:

I think this has been an awesome experience for everyone involved so far.
The sky is the limit :slight_smile:

1 Like

Going back to uniswap is so painful, I had to do a transfer on there for the first time in a month, took about 5 mins and cost $4… crazy lol

Same to me. Remember uniswap gas fee :frowning: