Bring 200HNY worth of DEFI projects onto the honeyswap platform

Bring 200HNY worth of DEFI projects onto the honeyswap platform

Proposal Information

Proposal description:
In order to further increase the reach of 1hive and honeyswap, I think it would be a great idea to partner with like minded DAO’s and projects to create more liquidity on honeyswap. In a similar way to the AGVE HNY liquidity pool, we could agree with partnering DAO’s and projects to each supply an equal amount into a liquidity pool.

Proposal Rationale
This would provide a big injection of capital, both liquidity and eyes on honeyswap. On the whole I believe it would build momentum for our projects, as well as helping to solidify the defi space on the XDAI chain.

Expected duration or delivery date (if applicable):
1 month or less, depending on partnering projects.

Team Information (For Funding Proposals)

The liquidity would be locked in liquidity pools. I would need assistance, as I am not a developer.

Skills and previous experience in related or similar work:
I am not experienced enough to complete this on my own and would be looking to build a team that includes the core developers of our community.

Funding Information (For Funding Proposals)

100HNY (partnering DAO’s and projects would provide an equal value of their token).

Ethereum address where funds shall be transferred:
Varying LP’s.

More detailed description of how funds will be handled and used:
If there is enough interest in doing this, then we can have community suggestions and votes on which projects to contact about partnerships. If the other project comes on board then we can assign an agreed amount of our respective tokens into a liquidity pool, with the intent that it will help to boost both parties abilities to improve their offerings to their users.

12 Likes

Are there any like minded DAOs?:slight_smile:
These could include: BADGER DAO, STAKE DAO, DFT DAO, AGVE, etc…
I would like to hear what the most experienced guys here think about this.
Nice effort mate.

3 Likes

Yeah I was thinking those DAOs too, since they included 1hive community in their airdrops.

The other thing I was thinking was maybe a one sided token supply to be matched by the community HNY supply, but I imagine the work involved in that would be a lot more. That way community members could bring liquidity from the mainnet, which would be doubled when they supply it, as honeyswap matches the value in HNY.

I think it would be great if we can improve slippage and variety in tokens, so am thinking along these lines.

1 Like

nice idea love defi in xdai with honeyswap make tis greater

2 Likes