Bringing the NFT community to xDAI

I have also participated and staked $COLD. For fun, I created a collection, minted 10 nft’s, created a farm. Very cool stuff.

I would love to create some nft’s, or use the ones we received for the contest, to create a nft farm using honey as the staked token and points to buy the nft’s.

Any thoughts on this?

5 Likes

Thanks for joining the community theJewler it has been great to see so many like minded and talented individuals contributing to the project!

Update I have raised 1-3 HNY (depending on the individuals desired involvement) as a bounty for a trusted reputable developer to help with some of the extra features of the project and have allocated a development fund in the (COLD) token supply for further improvements.

3 Likes

Digital artist here, I would love to help you with anything. Really mutiskilled so I could help with translations, NFs, marketing, community building(this I think is the most important) and moderation/PR.

2 Likes

I appreciate the support ZER8, I have sent you a DM and look forward to collaborating with you!

2 Likes

Hello,

My name is _ecardo5o and I’m from Brazil. I am Creative Director and I have been working on some authorial works that I am gradually transforming into NFTS. You can see some of them here:

I am also an ambassador at Polkadot and Acala and I would also like to contribute in some way to having NFTs also at Honey. How can we do it.

4 Likes

WOW you have some serious talent my friend, I’m glad to see other great artists joining 1Hive.

You could use the artist tools at unifty.io/xdai

If you are unfamiliar with the process of turning your art into NFTs we can do it for you and teach you the ways in which you could set up your own NFT farm/shop yourself while earing some xDAI in the process. The community are great and will help you with any questions you may have.

find out more at here:

2 Likes

I’m glad you liked my work. But I think I expressed myself poorly. I’m actually wondering if there are any projects underway to integrate NFTs into HoneySwap, in an easy and useful way in the current UX (the site interface). Would you know to tell me if there are any groups formed working on this? I am planning a similar project at Kusama and I would also like to help here. Could this structure you made be used for this in the context of HoneySwap?

2 Likes

Hard to comment without knowing a bit more about what you have in mind. There aren’t any plans to integrate NFTs into honeyswap (I’m not really sure how it would even work since NFTs are non fungible and can’t really be pooled in the same way a fungible token can be), but there are some people in the 1hive community working on NFTs and NFT marketplaces.

5 Likes

Good to know. At Kusama, making an NFT work would be a medium-term project. Until one of the most dedicated developers decided to build a rack using an old concept called colored Bitcoin. This is the project and it is already working:

I don’t know if this information is useful in the context of XDai. I am not a technical user. But in any case it was something that worked very well and is already operational. I have access to the tests and I thought it was really cool.

Hi Zerb, I saw this image published on your Twitter but I don’t know how to access this page. Do you have the address?

1 Like

I need to go back through and read this carefully…
I think some of these projects do pool NFTs?
Not the same as tokens, to be sure, but people appear to be integrating NFT pools into exchanges somehow.

dApp Radar article

1 Like

Hi! you should check out unifty.io and epor.io. also youre welcome to join not only 1hive discord https://discord.gg/WgNXVzuc but also our international 1hive discord server https://discord.gg/ze2JTW6C. im trying to build a portuguese speakers community there.

1 Like

There are a few approaches I’ve seen that sort of make NFTs somewhat fungible assets…

You can fractionalize an NFT (like having shares in the NFT and when it sells, proceeds go to the shareholders), you could then trade the shares as ERC20, but not the NFT itself.

You can create a basket of NFTs and fractionalize that, which is similar to the above but is sort of like fund. There are lots of questions about how this is curated and how and when NFTs are liquidated. I wrote a post about how we could adapt a gardens dao for this purpose a while back and still think its a cool idea: Gallery: Gardens + NFTs

You can create semi-fungible tokens, where there are multiple NFT of the same class, which can be transferred in batches, but likely need a specific type of exchange to trade these.

There may be others as well but that’s what I’ve seen so far. Its an interesting area for sure!

4 Likes

Você fala português farmerD? Eu sou do Brazil. Rio de Janeiro.

1 Like

Unifty dev Benny is working on some concepts like this, one of them coming out after the market place is the burn feature. You will be able to send erc20 tokens to a contract that will send the NFT burner a set amount of tokens when the NFT is sent to the burn notice. Fractionalising NFTs is something we have been looking into, profit share NFTs. NFT staking has been implemented on mainnet but not xDAI yet but since xDAI has the best features in terms of gas/speed/usability this will become the main hub for NFT developers that will create on xDAI then bridge the NFTs to other chains if the buyer can’t make it to xDAI. So I could imagine there will be many more development tools to come. One of the latest ones implemented is the shop add of feature so you can turn a unifty NFT farm into a dual farm/shop or just a shop where you can purchase NFTs at a set price! This is essentially an artist specific marketplace, the open public unifty marketplace is still a couple of weeks away

1 Like

In my opinion https://knownorigin.io/ is the best NFT market at the moment.

It is focused on art and is curated. Which qualifies the works displayed. You will rarely find anything of bad or dubious quality.

I think this project is a good starting point to think about NFTs here at HoneySwap.

This video that came out today on the ChicoCrypto channel also has very cool use cases. It’s worth watching:

The use cases for NFTs are numerous.

I think the general trend will be to create several markets each with a specific interface to treat NFTs according to each use case.

I even think that in the very near future the term NFT doesn’t even make much sense to the end user.

That you will actually navigate these markets without knowing that you are actually trading assets that have a similar technological base.

For the public, they will be cards, works of art, fractions of companies, leveraged loans, etc … Not NTFs.

Thinking of NFTs as just one thing is a technical approach. Something that will not be relevant as this technology becomes more and more used.

^ this is the NFT farm you have pictured above

You can find a list of our other 6 CTC NFT farms on the home page here:

Soon we will have a NFT shop/,marketplace for NFTs backed by physical goods like clothing and CDs

1 Like

if it would be perfect to complete the ecosystem

1 Like