Built by 1Hive Interactive

In similar fashion to Swarms, I’ve put together a screen to showcase the projects 1Hive has built.
The intention is to provide a quick reference resource for marketing/messaging and onboarding.
If it is useful, the screen can be embedded in a webpage.
Here is a link:
https://bit.ly/3wv5qH1
Lemme know your thoughts :bee:s , and feel free to share the link as it will autoupdate as changes are made.

6 Likes

Yeah a good image.
I guess it may be suitable for 1hive web. Maybe as front page, but I dunno if they are willing to change it. It is really visual and I like the interactiveness.

1 Like

I think this image can be better designed, but overall it is good

1 Like

Better designed how?

1 Like

Designs that are more attractive and have better and more beautiful forms

Hey thanks!
Definitely only intended as a quick reference, not to replace anything on the webpage : )
Something we can point to via social media or discord to quickly introduce people to the projects 1Hive has built.

2 Likes

If you have any specific suggestions in mind, let me know :slightly_smiling_face:

Updated design to show full bee : )

1 Like

OH first time I see you here!

Yeah definitely a a good place to start knowing 1hive ecosystem.
I have a suggestion: make wiki and forum normal buttons, not signs. And you have used the old discord logo. Use the new one, here you have a link: Discord branding stuff.

1 Like

Ty for Discord updated logo; will add.
For Wiki/Forum do you mean circular buttons like the others?

I think so that’s what Elartistazo meant, but I think since the wiki and the forum aren’t projects but resources they’re better how they are.

1 Like

Yea, the intention is to disassociate them slightly by using a different shape/color.

1 Like

Another killer addition to the onboarding materials!

One thing that is catching my eye is that the circles behind Honeypot Celest and Honeyswap are a darker grey, while the circle behind Agave is a lighter grey, and gardens and Honeycomb are white. I think I would prefer white for all personally, but I think they should all at least be the same colour/shade.

Just my 2 sats.

1 Like

Hey thanks Curly :slightly_smiling_face:
My intention was to color code those that are “live” and those that are coming “soon” - adjusted Agave to white; thanks for catching that!

1 Like

Wow that’s nice. Maybe adding Beezu and Hivecraft to the soon part

2 Likes

Ah ok yeah that makes sense. The “Live” and “Soon” didn’t quite stand out to me. This is definitely nitpicky, but I feel like it makes more sense for the live projects to be white and the soon projects to be grey. Not a big deal either way though I suppose.

1 Like

don’t we have a twitter account? maybe adding that and also as earlier mentioned beezu and Hivecraft can be good
thanks for this pretty eye-catching screen…

1 Like

Or square ones with rounded tips but not signs.
Cause we have to give the same importance to the forum and the wiki than to the discord, the sign buttons give much more importance to the discord, it has more importance but we should try to make the forum bigger, and well the wiki is REALLY important imo.
That´s basically the reason.

1 Like

I’m thinking about it and I will let you know if a new plan comes to mind

1 Like