Buzz Swarm funding proposal #6
Proposal information :
This proposal has a scope of enabling further incentives for Buzz Swarm contributors
1Hive’s funds allocation to this proposal will enable Buzz Swarm to keep working on this key areas with primary focus on:
- Communication, education and marketing exposure
- Partnerships, integrations and product market fit research for 1Hive DApps
- Marketing incentives, AMA sessions, new contributors onboarding
Subject proposal will enable the Buzz contributors and the Buzz Swarm to continue working on integrations, partnerships and communication, involving 1Hive DApp development, as well as outbound communication through the social media channels with written content and graphics.
Our goal and mission has always been to educate the community on what 1Hive is, what it stands for, including instructions on using the apps and education on benefits of doing so.
How will the subject proposal benefit 1Hive?
The rationale of this funding proposal relies on the following important keys for success that impact the health of the DAO.
1. Clear and concise data about 1Hive Dapps
We believe that communication and education are the key for making a strong community, especially when it comes to DAO like 1Hive. As a team, we would like to continue progressing in that direction by delivering knowledge and resources, which would help us all grow. Relevant examples:
-Working Swarms Presentation post on Twitter: https://twitter.com/1HiveOrg/status/1521044320739991554
-Monthly recaps and articles on Medium and mirror.xyz :
2. Marketing, exposure and research:
We are always on the look for fresh marketing opportunities that have potential to bring extra exposure to 1Hive while attracting more HNY holders and investors.
- The addition of banners to Blockscout for Honeyswap, Gardens and NFbeez and educational banners on Twitter made by our our creative contributors brought additional exposure and potentially new contributors and users on dapps created by 1Hive
3. Partnerships with like-minded communities/teams and product fit app Integrations
- 1Hive AMA sessions with DeHive, Elk Finance, Hedgey Finance, Metagame and similar projects are great examples on how we approach other like minded projects that can bring additional value and exposure to 1Hive
Another good example ofgood integration is helping to add Mt. pelerin on/off ramp to Honeyswap landing page which brought additional functionality, users can now transfer xdai from Honeyswap to their bank account or deposit xdai to their wallet from their bank account without KYC.
Another example of boosting value for 1Hive is working on treasury diversification with Hedgey Finance and NFbeez, creating NFT gated OTC deals with locked HNY. This has proven to create synergy between the projects and attract more investors so we are continuing these campaigns with Hedgey and ensure that 1Hive has diversified treasury
Finally, Buzz has been enabling the Unstoppable Domains login to Honeyswap, which continues to enable co-marketing opportunities along with other dApps.
4. Onboarding new members and contributors on 1Hive
- In addition to our onboarding sessions held at 1Hive Discord server’s voice channels, we continue to encourage community involvement, allowing new members to feel welcomed, and for us to get to know them better. Considering the relative inactivity of our developer force within 1Hive, we believe it is essential that Buzz continue its DAO2DAO activities while encouraging decentralised work among all contributors.
Expected duration or delivery date:
We are estimating that this proposal will cover our expenses to help 1Hive with communication,integration and partnerships until the end of July 2022
Amount of HNY requested : 200 HNY
Ethereum address where funds shall be transferred:
The Buzz swarm multisig : 0x6E5318F562318be37f405539b14f57Dda4cEf3C7
More detailed description of how funds will be handled and used
This funding is planned to be used for payments of Buzz Swarm contributors until the end of July 2022
Decided amount of HNY tokens from above will be distributed for the Month of May retroactively, June and July for successfully completed tasks in those months.
We will use a combination of Coordinape and completed tasks that our contributors have accomplished to allocate payments on a monthly basis.
If you like our proposal please vote on Gardens