Charts and data from #help channel on Discord

Hello everyone! I downloaded the chat logs from the #help channel on Discord, cleaned up the data and made some charts to make it more visual appealing.
So, here it is:
Most frequent words used in #help

Top 10 links in #help October 2020

Top 10 links in #help November (1-26 november only)

Top posters in #help October 2020

Top posters in #help November 2020

All-time top posters in #help

If someone wants to suggest a new criteria that they want me to sort the data by, you are welcome to post it here!

11 Likes

Very good work! Thank you. We can organize our FAQ in this order also we should prioritize what to fix in this order. What’s the next channel your planning to analyze? More to come I hope.

Thank you!
I am planning to do the other 2 help channels (es and fr) sometime next week, although I don’t know how reliable the data from there can be, since there are way fewer posts.
I may do other non-support channels, too. I personally couldn’t think of any use of the data from non-support channels at the moment, but if anyone has any suggestions, I am happy to hear them.

Do You mind if I take feedback channel? I will produce the results in same format as what you have and I can give you hard data when I am done. I am asking because I don’t want to duplicate work.

Thanks real, I will try to squeeze this in my schd this week. I am working on something else where is info will be helpful. Great idea btw!

Woah! This is amazing work. I assume top posters as in the number of messages they have posted in total in #help?

Of course I wouldn’t mind, quite the opposite! I am looking forward to see the results.

Exactly, top posters by number of messages.