Claim honey has been around for a long time, but did not get an airdrop Agve

why am I not on the agve airdrop list, even though I have long claimed only on 1Hive faucet I have also voted on the proposal

Would be interested to see if anyone responds to your query that know better. From what I gathered it not just enough if you have claimed honey from the faucet, you should also have voted/participated in the conviction voting/governance process prior to Jan 25th I think. Not entirely sure what participating in conviction voting means as I have also participated in the 1HIVE governance where i voted for a couple of proposal although this was after the snapshot. So I assume you must have also missed out due to the same reason.

project_uwb is correct, you would need to have claimed from the faucet AND voted on a proposal by the snapshot date, it’s not enough just to have claimed from the faucet.

8400 AGVE, 8% distributed to 1hive community:

• Drop of ~2.7 tokens to addresses that voted on a proposal in the older honeypot contract AND claimed HNY from the faucet before the snapshot date
  • Drop of ~4.9 tokens to addresses that voted on a proposal in the most recent honeypot contract AND claimed HNY from the faucet before the snapshot date
  • Tiered drop (~21, ~42, ~63, ~84) for community members with at least 30, 60, 90, and 120 cred respectively in the 1hive pollen instance
  • You can meet multiple qualifications for the distribution, but the voting qualifications do not stack.
  • You can see the full distribution by address here: https://pastebin.com/hjYcbK1k
1 Like

@cryptoclip thanks for the detailed explanation. One question I have though is how do i see if i voted on the most recent honeypot contract? Also what are the honeypot contracts. Could you please point me to any information available. Thanks again!!

1 Like

The honeypot contracts are at https://1hive.org so if you voted on a proposal there, that is voting on a honeypot contract

@cryptoclip ok great so any proposal that is up on that portal is counted as voting. In that case could you please confirm if there is a minimum value of HNY that counts as a vote… I ask as HNY is fairly expensive, and so intrinsically voting will also be expensive.

Any little bit counts, also honeyswap uses a method called conviction voting - basically, the longer you support a proposal the more weight your vote carries and the more likely it is to pass

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.