Comic Book / Graphic Novel

Part 1: Promote 1hive together with a Free comics book.
Would 1hive support distribution of honey via a graphic novel? I will like to get products to distribute Honey so when user read the free comic, at the ending page, Users get to learn that they learn how they can receive Honey.

I intend to give out wishiknewcomics.com free to the community.

Would Honey support this project?

The purpose is to get more people to learn about blockchain and crypto.

Part 2: Brand new issue for 1hive.
Write issue 4 (first 3 done)We can talk about DAO, I see hive as a brand new republic.
With the story, we can introduce how one can be involved in 1hive and how a DAO is build.
I think people can learn this process via storytelling.

I foresee it to be a standard 24-page issue.

3 Likes

I think something like that would be really interesting. I think right now it’s not yet the moment since we are still have to build and set up a culture together, and it feels too early to begin something like that, since we still have lots of other content, documentation and processes to write.

I think something like a comic would be probably nice to explore in 5-6 months, without the craziness of the last week, and with a first cultural build already in place.

1 Like

sure, we can revisit after 6mths when we have more content. Mean time, do you think Honey will support the distribution of Issue 1 of www.wishiknewcomics.com. It educates parents and children of whats bitcoin, blockchain and crypto in general. I plan to distribute it free to educate the mass. So, I am trying to get projects who support crypto education to support this project. In return, I will put project name as supporter of crypto education. Please let me know if you would consider.

Cheers

Karen

I bought the comic in Kobo :wink:

The problem is that it has DRM and can’t read it in my linux :disappointed:

Sounds great
Good idea

Thank you so much. Good news for you then. I made it into a flipbook and its free at my website www.wishiknewcomics.com

After the comic book, if you are keen, there is a workbook too…to guide user to take baby steps to crypto.

Hope you like it.

Karen

I ended up reading it in a physical ebook reader actually. I liked some parts of it and I even learned some things, I know it’s difficult to explain blockchain for children, and I think you did a good job explaining it, despite I found that the story of the girl and the child doesn’t have a good conductive thread, but I liked it overall :smile:

And it’s very cool that you have the book for free in your website!

1 Like

you are so kind : ) Yes, I figure that if more people read, more people do well in crypto, better for the entire community.