Last time we asked for 18HNY at an average of 950$ per honey, for (11.9 HNY) distributed amongst 5 members, (4 HNY) for the community and (2.1 HNY) for the facilitator.
With the drop in the price of honey we managed to survive for two months.
Team from the fourth month:
Team from the fifth month:
With the launch of Agave and the farms, we expect a new wave of people and more activity in the help channels.
Again our goals remain the same:
- To help with onboarding & troubleshooting
- Highly active team (high accountability no work = no pay)
- Inclusive, to have a fast turnover of people in community supporter role
- Develop community people trained (team of 5 to consult with each other)
- Facilitator role; he will be in charge of supervising, reviewing the analytics and paying the correct amount of hny to the supporters.
This time we are asking for 30HNY at a current average of 400$ per honey.
The idea is to pay an average 2000$ for each member of the team if there is a high demand. If the weeks are slow, this funding will help us last for a few months, and hopefully if the honey price goes up, this founding will last us for more months to come.
- Facilitator @Escanor
6th Month, First week team: