This proposal is for the continuation of the Support Swarm.
We as the Support Swarm firmly believe that having a few core members always ready to help is important to keep our community welcoming.
Support Swarm has been actively working, making it easier for new individuals to get onboarded to 1Hive, help solving specifically technical problems that people may encounter using 1Hive’s products, and educating those individuals to engage in blockchain transactions in a secure manner.
Last month, we have decided to make some changes in the structure of the swarm, some of which are as follows:
- To help with onboarding & troubleshooting.
- Highly active team (high accountability no work = no pay)
- Develop community people trained (group of 4 to consult with each other)
- Facilitator role; he will supervise, review the analytics, and pay the correct amount of HNY to the supporters.
- Keeping the Wiki updated.
- We have reduced the number of Support members from 5 to 4 but now the facilitator also has to act as a support member.
- We have reduced the facilitator payment
- Now, instead of reducing the payment in slow weeks, we will pay a fixed amount of 800$ a month per support member.
- Keeping the Wiki updated
- The facilitator has to do some Feedback sessions with the members one time a month.
- Now, each support member is actively checking every channel in our discord looking for newcomers to help out.
Roles in our Swarm:
- Senior Supporter: They are the permanent support team on 1hive.
- Have vast knowledge about 1Hive
- Be available in the help channels and in Telegram
A member can be removed if:
- If absent for more than five days (Without telling us)
- If someone violates our community covenant
- Facilitator: Facilitator role; he supervises, reviews the analytics, and pays the correct amount of HNY to the supporters plus every Senior Supporter task.
The idea overall is to have a solid support team. We will continue to pay some rewards for people who are actively helping and that are no part of the swarm.
Expected duration or delivery date (if applicable):
The funding requested is estimated to help us last for two more months.
Team Information (For Funding Proposals)
Skills and previous experience in related or similar work:
Each member of the swarm is knowledgeable about the way 1Hive operates, and has a deep understanding about the specifics of other more technical swarms such as Gardens and Tulip. Therefore, the members will easily provide accurate and fast solutions to the issues encountered by the users or will be able to direct new individuals who are willing to become a contributor to the relevant swarm.
Starting next month, @solarmkd is leaving, and we have a new member, say hi to mrt!. He has helped many members of the community over the last few months.
Funding Information (For Funding Proposals)
Amount of HNY requested: 10,120$ - 47HNY
Ethereum address where funds shall be transferred: 0xc04f47C474779cD115199291E177b84D167fE463