Contacting streamers

Hello guys, I’m having a few ideas, and not necessarily to make them myself, I want to work on coding for the most part, but lately became more engaged with the discord and discourse chat and see a lot of people there on daily bases (which is pretty amusing):
As some of you know, I started making a tiktok account a few days ago, just taking some images from design channel, and some from meme channel (the ones that look more like a design type of image) and adding some music to it.
What comes to mind is in addition of creating an account from 0, which probably will grow slowly, contacting people with already a ton of followers, for example these two girls:
https://twitter.com/staryuukiii
https://twitter.com/iaara_182

They have a contact email, or probably can be reached via a twitter tag.

As for whether or not their audience is the appropriate one for getting people into the one-hive community, i will leave you my thoughts (and hope you give me yours):
Age wise:
-I see the age from 13 to 29 (that is the main audience of twitch streamers), as a very good target audience, I’m not sure if underage people are allowed to enter 1Hive or verify on brightid, but I would like to remind you Vitalik is who made Ethereum and he did it at a pretty young age.
Geographically wise:
It’s been talked that countries with the most inflation and weaker economy are more likely to adopt a cryptocurrency (these girls’s audiences fit into that target)
Professionally wise:
I think it’s agreed nowadays that there is no need (although doesn’t hurt obviously) for a university title in order to participate and cooperate in the community, designers and coders are the most required ones (please correct me if i’m wrong), marketing is very necessary, and also interacting on discord and forum, giving opinion and thoughts.

What I would like achieve with this post is:

• Get a clearer understanding of the target demographics of marketing
  • See what you think of possibly giving bigger honey rewards than the faucet one to streamers, in exchange for publicity

Have an excellent weekend guys!!

I personally think that Twitter and Reddit are the best sites to promote honeyswap/1hive, but
maybe sponsor crypto streamers (if there are any) or crypto youtubers instead of some twitch thots.

1 Like