Continued progress on the Gardens Swarm

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, reading through and reviewing the work done allow me to gain more context and form my own opinion.

I agree there is a bit of miss-alignment between the work done by Garden Swarm and the future vision 1hive has for Gardens. I consider the main issue was not scoping the work with enough input from the 1hive community.

The work so far as I understood has focused on create a new organization flavor tailored for managing Commons. This new template is a great addition to the 1hive Garden and I think a great way to align once again is consider on the upcoming deliverables a wat to generalize previous work. For example, updating the honey-pot site to include the converter + hatch functionalities.

I would like to add that this Swarm has done great on self organize, form an awesome team and they have been responsive to the community feedback :sunflower::seedling:

2 Likes

I support you guys (❁´◡`❁)~~

You guys worked so hard to show the community your passion and love :heart:

This is last meeting :)))))

4 Likes

Quick Update!

@boring877 posted the video of a very monumental Gardens/Commons discussion that cleared up a lot of the issues that have blocked us from progressing with this proposal.

The Result:

In order to improve the marketing and onboarding to communities using Conviction Voting and to better scope the work for this Swarm, we are going to rename “Gardens Swarm” to “Commons Swarm” and focus on what was considered the “Commons Template” Flavor of Gardens which uses the Augmented Bonding Curve for issuance and Hatch for Initialization, will now not be considered a flavor of Gardens but actually just it’s own thing.

So now there will be Commons, and there will be Gardens.

:smiley:

We have updated the wiki:

https://wiki.1hive.org/community/swarms/commons

Also we have given a financial report for our Swarm to this point:

And we have a new Discord channel :smiley:

Revised proposal coming soon :wink:

8 Likes

Good work, proposals can be a bit tough, keep at it. I look forward to seeing the updated proposal.

4 Likes