Create Unstoppable Domain Websites to Spread Awareness of HNY

Unstoppable Domains Integration

Proposal Information

Proposal description:
It would be beneficial to the Hive community if there were integration with Unstoppable domains so that Hive users can create interesting content on the blockchain web. By allowing blockchain web3 sites to be able to have swapping it can bring a lot of exposure to the protocol and it’s ability to be a source for creativity

Proposal Rationale
This proposal exists so that partnerships can begin unofficially by creating traffic between the two technologies. Creating various websites and chat forums can be created that talk about Honey and the Hive community that can make the community as strong and loyal as others. There is the ability for the Unstoppable Domains to create payment ID’s that can have Honey handles that can accept every type of digital currency payment using one ID

Expected duration or delivery date (if applicable):
This will be a fast process as the goal is to purchase as many Unstoppable Domains as possible before they are taken after mass adoption

Team Information (For Funding Proposals)

Names, usernames, and/or relevant social links for team members (Twitter, Github, 1Hive Forum, etc.):

Skills and previous experience in related or similar work:
*l have created multiple domains and understand how they will play a vital role in decentralization of domains. *

Funding Information (For Funding Proposals)

2 HNY:

0x927507Ff29e0FD10C585412925C9c6Bd808b5E93:

I will use the funds to secure domains for a community raffle. Similar to the faucet HNY users can be selected randomly to get their domain and instructions on how to use it

1 Like

A domain is around $40, why can’t people just buy their own domains if they have ideas, then they can purchase a suitable domain name that matches the idea. 2 HNY is enough for around 50 domains, it’s much better to have the idea first and purchase a relevant domain, than just purchase a bunch of random domains and then try to force them to be used for something. I don’t think this is thought through enough and seems like just asking for HNY…

2 Likes

I think in this period of crypto most impact on some project have engagement on social medias like twitter/youtube and you can spread more info there then on few domains/sites someone created.

1 Like

@cryptoclip I think he is talking about more of a SEO perspective to create backlinks. I do like the idea to list this on this service but yes i do agree that 2 hny is way to much for the information that is given in this proposal. If we could understand as to why? maybe create a detailed article on how having multiple domains is good, with a case study showing real world examples as well as a detailed list on how the funds will all be allocated i think you would have a lot better luck convincing others and myself. As per buying domains on personal level, I actually did purchase a domain i will like to use with honeyswap/1hive and im willing to put it up for link forwarding for the time being…also i paid around 10 for it for price reference.

1 Like

Thanks for the extra info