Creative Strategy Framework: A Strategic Approach to Content Generation

Hi guys, first time posting here.

I’ve been reading for a while and contributing in any way I can to the #buzz and #design channels inside the discord infrastructure and have been witness to how unorganized these operations can be at times (especially #design)

With that in mind - taking into account what is best for the community, I wanted to propose a meeting with the people involved in #buzz to work upon a Creative Strategy Framework so that whatever content is made in both these channels follows an aligned, ever-evolving strategy, instead of a tactic approach.

We could pin this framework to both #buzz & #design so that people have it as reference when putting their time and efforts into creating any kind of content for the community.

This is an asset I believe will work for making the interactions and collaborative efforts as well as the content pushed in these channels more effective and useful overall. However, it is a fact that this framework is supposed to evolve over time, so maybe there could be a monthly meeting to check upon the pre existing framework and see if any changes need to be made for the best results.

This is taken from Douglas Davis’ book - Creative Strategy and the Business of Design. You can watch an interview with the writer about the topics discussed in his book here

Please let me know what you think about this.

8 Likes

I like this, keep the good work! @pab

made this first draft on 1hive with @chuygarcia92

If anyone wants to contribute / discuss any of the stuff written down you’re welcome to as this is only a first draft

There would still need to be another one made for the Honeyswap brand.

2 Likes

Im down for a meeting @pab. I want to discuss the strategy i proposed and would love your input on the organization part of things. Would this Wednesday work for you?

1 Like

sign me in , i would love to have that discussion :smiley:

1 Like

Yup, works great. Excited to have this conversation :slight_smile:

Whoops… just saw I included a word in spanish there lol - Programadores means programmers. Srry, was copying directly from my notebook on illustrator lol

1 Like

So when do we make the next buzz call @pab @D0SH ? We need to discuss few more things i feel …

1 Like

sorry @solarmkd I’ve been very busy these days as I suddenly got a ton of IRL work; I don’t know if you already saw this with @D0SH; I have time next weekend Idk about you.