CTC - Content for CTC

CTC - Marketing

Proposal Information

Proposal description:
1.) I will write a Turkish article for CTC. (500 words)
2.) I will make an announcement for CTC on Bitcointalk forum.

Proposal Rationale
Making the CTC and Hive community known to more people

Expected duration or delivery date (if applicable):
1 day

Team Information (For Funding Proposals)

Telegram: @Seko721 Twitter: /blockchain2040

Skills and previous experience in related or similar work:
*Article: https://www.publish0x.com/illetyus/xdaipunks-xdaichain-aginda-nft-punk-karakterleri-xwwvvlq

Forum ANN: xdaipunks

Funding Information (For Funding Proposals)

Amount of COLD requested: 275 COLD

Ethereum address where funds shall be transferred: 0xe69887cecf4c2015e4e79effdf13ff8f6e71acb7

More detailed description of how funds will be handled and used: Marketing

Work Completed.
1.) Cold Truth Culture - NFT Sanatçılarını Güçlendiren Topluluk! - Blog
2.) [ANN] Cold Truth Culture - NFT Sanatçılarını Güçlendiren Topluluk!

5 Likes

I’m for all the exposure we can get and thank you for taking the time to learn about CTC, 1hive and xdai. This is one of the greatest places to be right now imo. Can’t wait to see what you write about this!

2 Likes

How will writing about CTC bring more exposure to honeyswap? Is it because they have to buy the COLD token on honeyswap? Can’t get COLD anywhere else? This seems to be more promoting CTC so not sure why it’s paid in honey, it should be paid in COLD by the CTC team

1 Like

Not sure why did he put HNY on the post, but the proposal is up on CTC’s Garden requesting $COLD

I’m confused, so the same thing has been posted twice, asking for payment in both cold and honey? ok

I edited the topic. I request COLD.

1 Like

How do we navigate between CTC’s emphasis on “Only Fans” style NFTs and 1Hive’s community covenant prohibiting the use of sexualized imagery or language?

1 Like

Yeah, that’s a hard question… :smiley:

I don’t think there’s an issue as long as they’re not requesting or using funds from 1Hive, they’re just a separate DAO that may need some help with the forum till they can get their own (that’s my guess).

As long as they keep it clean here I’m good with that :smiley:

4 Likes

I think Cold Truth Culture is using our Forum and proposal format. I can’t imagine they vote using our Garden. We’re a Garden aren’t we?
:thinking:

1 Like

Hey Meta,

Just a heads up that NFT range has been discontinued some time ago in order to comply with the standards of the Unifty and 1Hive community as well to put our focus and efforts on the artists that best reflect our values and mission. That particular collection is currently shadowed on the unifty.io platform. We are looking to either distribute an airdrop or convert the pre-existing NFTs into vouchers for swapping for an NFT from our more appropriate collections within the self hosted app.coldtruthculture.io platform. I hope that clears things up!

As for the proposal this is currently live in the CTC Garden and requesting COLD. This is misantropist’s first proposal so please excuse him for the typo, this has been remediated. We are using the 1Hive forum for now to remain close to the 1Hive DAO as they oversee both our off-chain and on-chain proposals with Celeste until we grow large enough and set up one of our own.

Thank you @eenti for your input, this is basically the circumstance yes. I appreciate all of you for baring with us as we learn and grow together :heart:

6 Likes

This is great intel.
Thank you for the update.
It’s fun but confusing to provide a forum for other groups.

I originally read that misantropist had been remediated.
:open_mouth:

1 Like

Welcome back @misantropist great intellectual … Thanks for this update… however…is there’ any link in connection with CTC

1 Like

Hey Ebun,

Here is a link to the CTC Discord feel free to drop by and say hello :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Best place would be the main CTC website were you can learn a little bit about us and find links to our community socials under the “Join Us” tab pictured below =>

2 Likes

Work Completed.
1.) Cold Truth Culture - NFT Sanatçılarını Güçlendiren Topluluk!
2.) [ANN] Cold Truth Culture - NFT Sanatçılarını Güçlendiren Topluluk!

Bonus for xdaichain: Xdaichain - (Detaylı İnceleme)

If you are a bitcointalk member, please don’t forget to send me merit points.

1 Like

Thank you kindly from the CTC crew for completing the task promptly and going above and beyond the requirements, great work!

I have personally sent you xDaiPunk #8327 to show my appreciation :heart:
Take good care of him mate!

This is a prime example of how anyone can join and contribute to our community in an open source and decentralized manner providing skills other than artwork/design.

1 Like