Currency activists honey

New and dear friends, read this article posted by @Blazar
Welcome to 1Hive! New members are free to check out our welcome bounty where they can earn 1xDai for learning about 1Hive. 1xDai can do around 1000 transactions on the network. Additionally, you will learn about the pollen system which and how 1Hive rewards it’s members Honey every week. Learn more here 1Hive Welcome Bounty: Earn 1xDai!


To provide liquidity you´ll probably need more than that to make the transaction pass. ;-;

If you reduce the gas price to 1 gwei then you usually only need 0.01 xDai in order to put through a transaction to provide liquidity. Metamask normally defaults to a higher gas price, but you can always enter it yourself, and 1 gwei has traditionally been enough for me.

well yeah, right now that the problem is sort of solved you can do that

I have found about 80% of my transactions on the xDai network succeed with 1 gwei set. for the other 20 % I usually go with default settings after cancelling the stuck pending transaction.