Current changes to the 1Hive discord server, and some ideas.

This is completely off-topic for the thread. If you have any questions please ask on Discord or start a separate thread. I’ll answer here anyway but in the future please do not go too off-topic on threads.

I think you are referring to BrightID. This is only used for the Faucet and it I find it hard to believe that it is unclear - thousands of people have gone through this process and there are resources on how to do it on both the Discord and on the forums.

The reason the faucet is locked behind BrightID is to make it sybil resistant so people can’t just create 1000s of new addresses and drain the faucet. If they could do this, the faucet would be pretty much worthless.

Generally documentation is under construction. Everyone caught us by surprise so we did not have anything in place. All of the growth in the 1hive community is fully organic, and we only intended to announce anything once documentation was in place. It ended up not working out that way. We have some swarms working on documentation (notably Fauna) and a bunch of community members who are trying to piece together documentation too. There are a lot of threads on the forum about these topics specifically, so if you would like to contribute to that we would highly appreciate it :bowing_man:

2 Likes

I’ve updated the thread as there has been some changes done to the Discord server. I plan to write out for each individual channel what it’s meant for, if it still remains unclear.

1 Like

As @onbjerg said this is most easiest process for which you can get to faucet and after that claim your portion and more benefits from 1hive.
You install app then you join in one of the party turn your camera where everyone can see that you are real person not some bot without camera and that’s it after 1 or 2 party you get verified role on app and then you can start adventure :smiley: