Dark mode for Honey pot

Dark mode for Honey pot

Proposal Information

Proposal description:
Signal to the Honey pot developers to implement a dark mode feature to the Honey pot frontend. The design should be designed around toning down the colours used.

Proposal Rationale
By making the colours darker, it can improve accessibility to the DAO ecosystem, 1hive and HNY, allowing more people to use it and helps grows the community.

Expected duration or delivery date (if applicable):
1-2 weeks.

7 Likes

I like that it’s not darkmode, I think it would be too similar to uniswap which already uses darkmode, I prefer to keep it as it is now… my 2cents

I see. It would be fine if the light mode was kept on by default, I just wish there was an option to enable a dark mode.

2 Likes

I guess its a preference of the users. Agree that it would be ‘nice to have’ to be able to toggle to a dark mode as an option, but I would prioritise anything that improves actual user experience over this. Just my take on it.

1 Like

I like this, some of our pages as the honeyswap app or the forum have dark mode options and it’s a bit of a shock when I’m switching between dark and light tabs lol

2 Likes

It would be great to have an option to toggle between dark and light mode, sometimes i just need to rest my eyes

1 Like

There is dark mode for Honeyswap.
Honey Pot is the voting page.
A dark mode option would be nice, I agree.

1 Like

It is a very good idea since the dark color helps us rest our eyes and the duration of the battery in case of being connected from a mobile phone

1 Like

1 Like

100% in favour of dark mode on Honeypot. I was actually looking for a toggle today.

2 Likes