DeFi World - a new game on xDai

DeFi World is a decentralized economic simulation game that aims to create value for its users. Players can create their own company, build factories, produce goods, and sell them back to the system in exchange for the game’s native currency, the $$$ token. It is also a DeFi protocol: the game will use its own stablecoin, backed by the project’s governance token, for the trading of game items.

I’m the founder of DeFi World, I learned about 1Hive recently and since both projects are on xDai I thought they’d make a good fit for a partnership. I already have some ideas on how I could integrate the two ecosystems (the game could have a very simple Honey burning mechanism, for example).
I’m leaving a more detailed introduction, in the document there’s also a link to the testnet, you can already try out the game on Kovan (the ui currently isn’t very userfriendly though).
Let me know what you guys think and if there is interest!
This links to the IPFS since I can’t upload pdfs here

I am also currently looking for a developer! If you’re good with frontends and like the project feel free to contact me. You can reach me on discord: JoeF#6544

9 Likes

Sounds interesting I’ll have to take a look

2 Likes

I’ll try it.
thx,bro.

1 Like

This is so good that I want to test it out

1 Like

Welcome to 1hive. Your project looks interesting. I will try it

1 Like

Took a quick peek at this last night. The UI didn’t feel intuitive, even with the UI guide that is provided. To be fair it was like 3 in the morning so I was pretty tired. I like the concept of the game…it just wasn’t super clear how to progress. I will give it another shot when I’m not falling asleep.

2 Likes