Discord Faucet (API Implementation)

Hey!

Yesterday i have worked and published a discord bot on github which is the first implementation of the xdai-faucet API into a simple dapp.

https://github.com/Luigy-Lemon/xDAI-faucet_Discord

In this case the bot’s sole purpose is to drop 1 cent in xDAI to a discord user. Everyone is welcome to fork it and use this implementation into their own projects or dapps.

If anyone has any requests regarding the API feel free to talk with me on discord or reply in here.

16 Likes

Good job man! thats pretty cool

1 Like

Bravo!! nice one @luigy

1 Like

Good job luigi! awesome!

1 Like

The captcha form in xdai faucet is so hard to be passed (i hope that the discord one would be better). And its not practical to be used for 1hive faucet anymore since 1hice faucet requires at least 0.5 xdai for registrations and claims.

So this is my suggestion:
It should be integrated with 1hive faucet also, and provide the first 0.5 xdai for new users.

I completely disagree, imagine giving 0.5 xDAI to every new user. Its already giving away free money, so they can at least get the 0.50xdai themselves.

As you know, at the first distribution, faucet gives 0.5 xdai to every new user, after registration process.
So why we dont pay it before (among) registration process? With integration of xdai and honey faucets together for new users?

The problem of every new user is that: he/she needs 0.5 xdai for reg process which has not this money already in his/her wallet. (User needs to take this money from the others and faucet will pay it back to him on the first distribution)

We dont pay anything more than what we are currently paying. But we just pay it one step former with the aid of xdai faucet integration.

PLEASE NOTICE THAT THE SYSTEM IS STILL SO COMPLICATED FOR NEW USERS. IT SHOULD BE FIXED.

Same!:

for claiming process to be done, the user needs to have 0.5 xdai in his wallet to apply for the process which has not it.

So we can pay it before registration and claim process for the first time.
We do not pay more than what we are currently paying.

I mean integrating xdai faucet, with honey faucet, would be so useful, since we already pay that money after reg, why we dont pay it before reg ?
Its so weird. I dont understand.