Double the distribution of honeys in christmas for two weeks

Double the distribution of honeys in Christmas for two weeks.

Proposal Information

Proposal description:
We just double the amount of Honey issuance in two weeks,
We put a nice graphical Christmas decorations on faucet.1hive.org

Proposal Rationale
It would be a great outstanding type of advertisement for 1hive, engaging to people and social community, specially for a happy Christmas.

It would be about 2 weeks
It is not by control of mine! but if the community agrees on that, it can be done easily just by setting up some adjustments.

Team Information (For Funding Proposals)

The ones who are in charge of honey faucet can do it easily

Skills and previous experience in related or similar work:
I think: Nothing is needed for whom that will doing it

Funding Information (For Funding Proposals)

I don’t request anything, but it can be done if community want it. But i can head into graphical designs of a nice Christmas decoration for puting on faucet.1hive.org
maybe some ribbons, and a animation of blinking light of a Christmas tree would be applicable

Ethereum address where funds shall be transferred:
0x9d299cFdB9c31117357eAA4127b3a5686c292E1C
My hugs are open for any Honey receptions :sweat_smile: (Joking)

But :
No transfer of funds needed to a team.
We give something and take something else.
We (as 1hive community) give money but we achieve social credit and love.
We will be known as people who is concerned of humanity and happiness matters for them.
This act will be remembered among the year. We have to make some fireworks in sake of humanity and happiness.
It would be a nice work. believe me :wink:

More detailed description of how funds will be handled and used:
No fund for this operation is needed in direct. It just can be accepted and be done! I don’t know the rules but the founders of faucet, know it themself.
Thanks dear 1hive community.

Merry Christmas.

1 Like

I think funding the faucet shouldn’t happen anymore, it served it goal to bring in new people to HNY and now some of those new people are building & working on new projects.

And i don’t know what the faucet is giving out these days but i doubt doubling the amount for 2 weeks or even longer would have any impact.

Hey
Thanks for your reply.
I think we always need Ads and we soon loose Christmas opportunity.
We need to be fast on that since we need making changes in minds. we need to motivate people to talk about 1hive community.
we need to be topical on minds with any kind of excuses.
Things are going on so smooth but we need revolutionary mind blowing acclaims to jump up from smoothness and Monotony.

I know a lot man :wink: :hugs: :grin: trust me :heart_eyes: :kissing_heart:
we will take benefit from this limited time period.

This will not be the kindest gentlest thing I’ve said on the forum, but when you hold THIRTY??? Faucet accounts proposing doubling the Faucet payout is pretty scandalous, don’t you agree?
I have stood up for you, motealle, but if I remember correctly you had to fight tooth and nail to not be banned.

Christmas is not an inclusive holiday, and to try to play Christmas for your own personal gain goes against the spirit of Christmas.

Frankly, in the context of the circumstances, I find your proposal offensive.
I understand that your family needs more Honey is Money.
The solution is to find value you can add and to write a proposal seeking Honey for that.

3 Likes

I think right now the problem with free claiming honey is probbably more then 40/50% have double accounts on metamask or more and all accouns have verified status on brightID and to double that amount for claiming is terrible mistake.

2 Likes

In fact, the Christmas opportunity has been passed away.
so no there is no time to argue on that anymore.
But:
I don’t think so.
Doubling issuance in a limited time period, does not affect liquidity so much, since it is not permanent. But at the other side, it takes attentions. Leading to a much more concentration on 1hive in public.
So it worth.
At the Advertisement point of view, it is needed to do that in some times.
Not just Christmas…