DRAFT: NewBee Onboarding Program

@altcoins the main thing is to have the desire to learn or get involved!

I believe that everything in life is the result of effort and perseverance and the integration of each of the members, whether new or old bees is vital for the ecosystem 1hive

@solarmkd Your proposal is interesting, and if any of those swarms require help to design some poaps or badges, I will make myself available! I love this perspective and it is a friendly way to integrate new members !!

2 Likes

Iā€™m doubling down on the well presented ideas @ceresbzns laid out. I think this is ready to shake the draft status and get some traction. I just mention it because we hit the 2 week point and I think the consensus is overwhelmingly enthusiastic and supportive of this push.

Just following-up to the weekly Discord on this issue, @ceresbzns mentioned that if I wanted to take the lead on this that I would free to do so. Happy to pick-up the reigns and run with it. This is an important push that I think is a worthwhile endeavor. @lkngtn gave me some improvement suggestions to kick it off and keep things on track. Once we get the swarm activated on the Discord I would love help from whomever has Solidity, Canva, or insight to join the conversation!

1 Like