ETH Denver 2022

Iā€™ll be there, speaking at Gitcoinā€™s Schelling Point side-event: https://schellingpoint.gitcoin.co/

5 Likes

Iā€™ll be there as well! Lets connect closer to the event and create some plans! See you all there, as long as things with these variants dont close it down.

4 Likes

Not a fan of the cold, but for this Iā€™ll deal with it.

Iā€™m definitely planning to go for the earlier bit.

2 Likes

awesome, i canā€™t wait @altcoins + a round on me : )

1 Like

awesome! got a teaser for your talk? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
i hope to arrive early in the week to catch lead-up fun s/a schelling point

This looks like a killer line-up. Putting this on the must-see list.

Letā€™s find a bar in the area we like and dub it the Hive Dive.

2 Likes

Im very excited to see there will be quite a crew of 1Hivers in Denver this Feb! :honeybee: :fireworks:

Iā€™ll add everyone who has indicated interest to a discord group over the holidays; if you would like to join just leave a response to the original post. :+1:

Donā€™t forget: the event is free to attend but you must apply to receive a ticket!

2 Likes

think that would be a pretty dope name for an afterparty actually :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Probably something along these lines: Beyond Cryptoeconomics: Platform Cooperativism and the Future of Blockchain Governance - The Reboot

2 Likes

We should get bee covered bowties to wear on Fridays at EthDenver.

2 Likes

are there good places to stay. i got my acceptance a while backā€¦ but looking at a decent place to stay. for those that have been beforeā€¦ is there a nice place to stay at?

1 Like

I Airbnbā€™ed when I stayed before.
Reserved my place this time already.
Strongly recommend.
Someone from 1Hive may arrange a group stay like MCON.

3 Likes

the 1hive hoodies someone was working on would be great if they can be ready by then, even a limited print run

3 Likes

Very much intrested. I got my invite already. The DAOists are having DAO Denver the couple days before in conjunction with Eth Denver. Bee cool to get someone at 1Hive to possibly speak.

2 Likes

What dates are most people planning to be there. Iā€™m thinking myself the thur-sun towards the end. Unless there are some major things for me to check out. Never been. So donā€™t really know

1 Like

planning on 14/15 thru the weekend, but havenā€™t bought tix/accommodations yet.
will get a discord group together when time permits this week and we can see how things alignā€¦
@paul you still thinkin about finding a longer term Airbnb?

1 Like

Yeah a few weeks ago I looked around and found a couple options for furnished places for the whole month of February - the costs for the full month were about the same as our 5 day AirBNB for MCON, so that seems like the move since ETHDenver is 2 weeks.

I wonā€™t be online much this week (again), but next week Iā€™ll be full time again and can do another deeper search.

3 Likes

That is the plan :smiley: a sample has been sent out to @lkngtn - we just need to test quality through use / washing cycles before deciding if we proceed with this garment provider or we should look at other options. If all is ready by January we should be able to have a batch for ethdenver.

this got me thinkingā€¦ the print run will be limited to whatever amount gets ordered through a presale event, so we may want to pool some funds as a dao to buy a bunch of those during the presale so we have say maybe 20 or 50 of those to give out during these kinds of events as a small marketing campaignā€¦ im obviously biased af since im the designer and Iā€™d get 20% of all sales :flushed: but I wonder what buzz thinks of this? cc @D0SH @solarmkd

btw doing this would earn the DAO some $ROBOT rewards as well which could be used to nurture a closer D2D relationship if we ever wanted to make 1hive merch a regularly ongoing thing :3

4 Likes

Iā€™m super down for this! ill be arriving on the 11th :smiley:

2 Likes

I have a boat load of points on HomeExchange and would be open to doing a Hive House. @Paul letā€™s connect.

Honey mead will be served for all 1Hivers. We need to get a POAP going.

6 Likes